Wendy was right

Wendy gasp as she looks around as they were on the ride of devil's flight as she holds the camera "yo you can't read"the staff man says as she goes really pale with tears.

"Oh well I'll just put it in my pocket"Kevin says putting the Camera away as Wendy grabs his wrist that show sthe gum that stuck to his hand"what's wrong bro"she heard dani as dread fills when her as as she started breathing heavily "we have to get off of here."Wendy says with fear.

She sees the man going to push the start button"no. Don't push the button! Don't! Don't push the button! Uh! Let me off! Let me off!" She cry's.

"Wendy what's wrong "dani asked worried turning her head the best she can.

"Wen it's alright Jesus it's gonna be over..."Kevin says trying to clam her down but what she had saw as fear coursing through her as she shakes her head "no. It's gonna crash"she cry's making dani even more worried something was really wrong Wendy was never like this when she's scared.

"Wendy"Jason calls out.

"The hydraulics will rupture, tracks will collapse please.let me off!"she cry's when the boss of the ride arrives wondering what the hell is going on.

"The chicks on something"the other staff man says.

"It's alright okay let them out just the back"the boss says before soon the life guards lift as dani rushed out her seat"Wendy what's wrong "she asked her Best friend worried as Wendy rushes off the ride with tears before she was stopped by the boss.

"Relax now what's the matter?"the boss asked Wendy who holds a hand to her chest breathing hard "I saw it I saw it in my head the tracks collapsed the roller coaster crashed"she says crying.

Lewis was shown standing outside the ride"man please can you control that bitch damn 'its gonna crash. The hydraulics, the coaster ' man she's just trying to get some fuckin attention."he says.

Dani whirls around glaring at lewis "no the only one who ever seeks fucking attention is you dumbass so why don't you shut the hell up"she snaps before turning back to Wendy rubbing her back.

Kevin marches towards Lewis"my sister is right and you know what you're a real piece of shit Lewis fuck you"he says as Lewis holds a hand to his chest "fuck moi? No fuck you"Lewis says before the two get into a fight at one point Erin accidentally got slapped making Ian join as Erin gets out trying to help the boss stop the fight.

"Hey hey let me out"Jason says wanting to check on his girlfriend.

"Nobody else gets off the this ride!"the boss says as he and few of his works breaking the boys apart.

"So high school"Ashley says as she and Ashlyn scoff getting off the ride with Frankie quickly following after them. As the boys were being forced out while dani leads Wendy out as people can be heard chanting from the ride before a sound of a button was being pushed making Wendy look up in horror before she breaks away from dani as she runs back around the corner to try and stop the ride"stop it! No! Stop it! Stop it please, please the tracks are broken!"she cry's before the boss grabs her.

She was shown being lead out a side entrance by the boss with dani and Kevin following quickly behind as they rush down the stairs"now what's your home phone number "the boss asked before a crash noise was heard as they look up to see people being thrown from the ride as they scream falling to their deaths"oh God"dani says in shock as he leans against her brother who holds her as the boss and a few of his man run off to help as Wendy cry's "Jason!"she sobs before everything went black.