III Comfort

You are  all now in Scara's(their) dorm where you all  can  just chill out without any responsibilities or stressful situations.Scara is lying on his bed and has been staring at the ceiling for several minutes,before he decided to speak out suddenly and break the silence.

Without warning he just jumps up from his bed and speaks in an unusually soft and gentle tone of voice"You guys know what I think we should all do now?Let's order in some pizza,and then watch a movie,how does that sound?"
Kazuha: "too classic"

"Hey,there's nothing wrong with a classic.And at least this way we can all just relax and enjoy each others company, without any stress or responsibility getting in the way."

Y/n: "Yeah,I agree.Sometimes,something simple is all you need to have a good time."Kazuha's eyes then narrow slightly"How about we all chip in a little bit?That way,we can all get any toppings we want and we won't have to worry about someone ordering something that everyone hates."

Y/n: "oh so now you agree with us?"

"Fine, I'll admit it.A simple night of pizza and a movie does sometimes sound pretty appealing.And what's more,it's much less stressful than ordering in Japanese food or trying to decide which fancy restaurant we should just go to, and then trying to decide who PAYS for it."

Scara: "Well I am fine with that. You will be the one who pays after all"

Kazuha rolls his eyes  at Scara's attitude.He then turns his attention towards Y/N for a few moments, before speaking again with a sarcastic tone"Oh great. So you're both gonna just order whatever, and I'll be the one paying for it. How wonderful."

"Oh,so now you have a problem with that too?"

"As a matter of fact, I do have a problem with it. But I'm willing to put up with it, just this once..."

Scara's voice becomes a bit more stern and authoritative

"Okay,then what DO you agree with?"

Kazuha sighs

"I don't mind ordering pizza and I don't mind the movie aspect of it either.But I still have a problem with the fact that you two  refuse to share the cost with me and act like I'm some kind of  ATM whenever the bill comes around."

Y/n: " Wait no- I am willing to pay on my own-"
 Scara: "Wait,really?You're actually...willing to pay for your share of the bill?"
Y/n: "I do"
"Y'know,I honestly wasn't expecting you to say yes.I guess this whole day is just full of surprises,huh? Well then, I guess that just leaves you... "He points his finger at Scara in an almost challenging way.

"Okay,okay!I GET it.I'll pay my share.I wasn't expecting you two to just suddenly decide to pay for yourselves,so fine.I'll pay for my part as well.Happy now?"

"Yes,I am very happy.But I do have one more request..."

"You may be able to get away with a lot of things in life,but this is one thing that you won't be getting off so easily. You are going to have to pay for your share no matter what."

At first he scoffs and his expression is filled with annoyance and anger,as he glares at him for a few seconds.But after a few more seconds, it finally hits him as he realizes that Kazuha isn't letting up and is going to continue to harass him about this till the end.So he finally grumbs with a frustrated sigh and nods his head.

"Well,looks like we've officially come to a mutual understanding.Now that we've got that out of the way,should we order the pizza now?"

y/n: "Yeah, finally"

"Alright then.I think I know a pretty good pizza place we can order from.I'll go ahead and get the phone and call them up,while you guys decide on the toppings you want."

Y/n: nods

Kazuha grabs his phone and quickly gets up from the bed and walks out of the room.Once he's gone,Scara then turns his attention to Y/n.

Scara  stares at  Y/n for a few seconds before he then suddenly speaks again."Um...hey,I was wondering something.Since we're gonna be ordering pizza,and we have to decide on a toppings,what...what  toppings do  you  like ?"

Y/N: "Oh well umm... Italian sausage?"

His eyebrows raise slightly as he makes a mental note of what Y/n  likes on her pizza."Italian sausage...?Well then,I guess you could get that on your half of the pizza. But what about me ? What toppings  should I get for myself?"

Y/N: "you know, it's your choice."