𝟑𝟒, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

Delilah had little say on what to turn on, so the boys picked football obviously. She rolled her eyes and laid her legs across Lukes lap, and felt his hand rest on her thigh. She didn't really care what teams were playing on the tv.

But the team they were rooting for, had scored a touchdown which erupted with cheers. She laughed and finished her coffee, Delilah kicked her legs of his lap as he had looked at her confused.

She motioned to the cup as he nodded his head. She ventured into the kitchen and dropped the cup off. "Hey hun" her mom came over and kissed her head. "Hi mom. Do you guys need any help?" She asked as Ellen smiled warmly.

"Uh yeah, can you cut up the grapes and stuff for the cranberry sauce?" Her mom tasked her as she nodded her head, and walked over to the fridge. She grabbed an orange, cranberries, and grapes. While gathering the other ingredients she began the assembling.

It was fairly easy, and didn't require much skill. Luke came stalking out into the kitchen. Observing what was going on. "Im hungry" he whined as Ellen looked up to her youngest son.

"Well grab a snack, but were going to eat in a couple hours" she suggested as Delilah glanced up to her boyfriend. She laughed and continued to work on the sauce. She saw him grab a granola bar, and some cheese-itz.

She felt his arms wrapping around around her waist as she laughed a bit. He rested his chin down onto her head as he observed her actions making the sauce. Ellen and her mom were smiling at each other as delilahs cheeks flushed from embarrassment.

"I love youu" he dragged out the U as she giggled. "I love you too" She turned around slightly to place a gentle kiss on his lips. He squeezed her shoulder a bit and walked back to the living room.

Ellen gave her a look as she had a sheepish smile painted on her face. "You two are adorable" Ellen gushed as her mom nodded her head agreeing. Delilah smiled brightly as she finished the cranberry sauce. "Thanks hun" her mom thanked her.

"Do you need anything else?" She asked as they shook their heads. "No I dont think" Ellen replied glancing to Victoria for confirmation. "Okay. Just let me know" Delilah told the two women as they nodded their heads.

The families had their own family and the combined dinners. Most of her family knew Luke, except for a few of her cousins. Which Luke loved playing with them, which made her fall even harder over Luke.

Once they were done at her family's they went to Lukes, Delilah had met most of his family except a couple aunts and uncles. His little cousins were all over her as she laughed and played around with them.

Luke watched from afar admiring his girlfriend. He had missed her so much, her presence automatically lifted the aura surrounding them. He missed her bubbly laugh, or the crinkle by her eyes whenever she smiled brightly. He just wished they were together 24/7. But it just wasn't that simple.

Once she was done playing with his cousins she walked over to her boyfriend. He opened his arms as she pressed into his side. His arm draped over her jean clad waist. Which she regretted immensely wearing jeans.

"I love you" he pressed a kiss to her head as she smiled up at him. "I love you too" she replied and leaned up to kiss his lips. "Im so tired" she mumbled as he laughed and pulled her closer. The cousins were now screaming and frantically running around because Jack was chasing them.

It made her smile being surrounded with so much love and thankfulness. "One more" he reminded while rubbing up and down on her back. She let out a sigh and turned into his chest closing her eyes. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her body.

The twos combined Thanksgiving had finally dawned upon them. She was seated next to Luke, and across from her was Ellen and Jim. With Quinn aided by her side, and her parents across from him, and Jack was at the head of the table.

Lukes had rested his hand on her thigh smiling as she enthusiastically talked about college and all the job opportunities she'll receive. He had a smile watching her so excited and how his mom was so intrigued.

Quinn and Jack were beyond proud watching her become so successful and independent. Once she was done Luke kissed her head gently as she smiled up at him.

Their hands now entwined under the table as she squeezed his hand. She would never become accustomed to being with the Luke. The over bubbling feeling of warmth, and security. Every touch or brush of her hand she felt the feeling. And it made her feel so secure and calm with him.

.ೃ*:
AUTHORS NOTE:
AHHH. They are so cute im jealous 😪. But THE NEW TRACK FOR TTPD AHHH. Also another chance to get the deluxe cd because i didn't last time ☹️. Anyways hope you guys are enjoying this book. Love you all! 💗😻🤭😜😝

word count: 1,511