7// Poisionous love

Start from the beginning

"Do you like this?"

Sugar cream nods happily and starts sucking it,the taste was bitter but still enjoyable,she then pins Prune juice down and grabbed his dick. Sugar cream hushes him gently and starts to play with it as Prune juice's face turns bright red.

"Do you like that sweetie?"

"I've never had this much pleasure in my life! Mmmm~"

Sugar cream licks Prune juice and slurps all over him. "Good boy~" she said smirking.

(The smut ends here,let me know how you feel and if you're still here,are you alr?)

"Wanna go on a date tonight?" Prune juice kisses her on the lips after.

"Of course my sweet cupcake" Sugar cream kisses Prune juice back.

Both stared into each other's eyes and smiled until they heard footsteps,Prune juice and Sugar cream put their clothes back on and run off laughing and giggling.

It was Tart tartan and Sour belt and Royal margarine's foot steps,they were taking a walk together through the woods due to Sour belt being upset right now. "I ran out of those viper pills now I don't know what to do!?"

"Clam down,even if you turn into a viper we will obviously know it's you so you don't need to worry about protecting yourself since we will do that for you" Tart tartan said in a soft tone.

"You don't understand everything,I'm failing maths,everyone either wants me as a fuck or their slave to design clothes for them,my parents just recently divorced..."

Royal margarine heard all of this and knew that he had to get rid of Sour belt before Sugar cream.

"So..Sour belt why not come into the inn tonight,that should cheer you right up" Royal margarine fakes a sweet smile.

"I would love to but me and Pastel meringue will be going back home in an hour"

"Oh..it's ok then...I understand" Royal margarine frowns until Sour belt turns away,he begins to grit his teeth angrily. "Why is it so hard to make someone you like stay?" He thought to himself.

Later on when Prune juice and Sugar cream got back into the inn they were immediately cornered by Royal margarine and Tart tartan whilst Pastel meringue making some random cute designs at the back of the inn.

"Where were you?" Tart tartan stares at Sugar cream in a serious way. "You were supposed to start today and you didn't even bother showing up"

"I didn't know I started today" Sugar cream spoke but was put off by Royal margarine shaking his head in disappointment. Margarine turns his head to Prune juice. "Did you have an another brain tumour for breakfast? First you give my Buttercream a sleeping potion without my permission,second you ask if you can join my clan knowing that you have myopathy and now you show up here with Pastel meringue's new secretary?"

"I just don't get why it bothers you so much"

"It bothers me because Sugar cream was supposed to start her dragon hunting session today and she missed it due to you probably riding the crap out of her!"