Chapter 5 - Severed Ties

Ellie opened the door to the apartment, holding it for you. Dina and Jesse weren't in the apartment like you had guessed earlier, so it was just the two of you. Alone.

You walked in and thanked her, smiling a little. You heard the door close behind you and you held onto the wall, taking your shoes off and watching as Ellie slipped hers off with ease. "Sorry if the place is a bit messy," She looked back with a small shrug as slid her button up off of her shoulders and walked into her room. "I don't mind it." You walked toward the couch, sitting down. You waited patiently as you heard Ellie scrambling around in her room for a bit before walking back out. She took a deep breath before plopping down into the couch, leaning back. "You okay?" you spoke, catching Ellie's attention. "Yeah, I just need to calm my nerves, that's all." She placed a joint in between her lips, lighting it and taking a puff before handing it over to you. "Want some?" She looked at you, holding eye contact for a few seconds. "Mmhm."

You two were just sitting there, taking turns hitting the joint while talking about straight bullshit. You laughed at a comment Ellie made. "What??" You tilted your head, watching her giggle as she took a hit from the joint in her hands. "I mean, I guess I understand how you did it, but..." You leant forward and took it from her. "Burning popcorn? Are you really that bad of a cook?" You scoffed. "It was a one time thing!" She rolled her eyes with a chuckle, before watching as you brought it to your lips. You handed the joint back to her. She took a few seconds to breathe in and then let out smoke through her mouth before handing it to you. "So um," She spoke and you turned to look at Ellie, who was fiddling with ring and pinky fingers. "So are you and Abby a thing?" She looked at you. You sighed, with a slight laugh. "No." She watched you brought the joint to your lips. "Are you sure?" She looked at you and you nodded.  "Not anymore at least. She's my ex." You shrugged, looking away. You swear you could've seen a hint of jealousy in her eyes, but you didn't say anything. She hummed, taking the joint from you and taking a long drag. The thought of Abby being around you, let alone touching you, pissed her off. You watched her, curious as to what she was thinking about. "But I don't talk to her anymore -- I guess she's trying to fix things but it's already too late. We broke up a month ago and she's trying to mend things and get back with me. I caught her kissing some girl in the stairway on campus, so I ended things. And we were also just not a good match." She looked back at you for a second, her facial expression softening, then taking another hit. "Mmm," She looked around the room, leaning back into the couch. "She didn't treat me right and it took me a little too long to realize that." You laughed a little, Ellie being able to hear the pain in your voice. She wanted to go over there and fix that look on your face and kiss all of your pain away. She wanted to be the one to treat you better. But she didn't want to fuck things up, so she just stayed where she was. "I'm sorry she did that to you," She handed you the joint. "It's whatever, I'm fine now." You flashed her a small smile and she smiled back.

"So, any crazy ex's in your DMs, Williams?" You spoke playfully, taking a long drag from the joint as you watched her adjust herself to sit closer to you. "Mmh, not really." You raised a brow as a sign for her to continue. "I mean I have an ex but we don't text at all, I blocked her. And I also haven't seen her in months, so she's not really in my DMs." She spoke and you handed her the joint. "Alright." You watched it as she brought it to her lips, licking your own. "So there's nobody I need to worry about?" You looked back at her eyes which shifted away after you made a comment. "I should be asking you that question." She laughed a little before looking back at you. "Nobody could replace you, Smiley." You exaggerated your words, causing her to laugh. "Shut up." She rolled her eyes at you. "Make me." You raised a brow to see if she would put some action behind her words. She held eye contact with you as she tilted her head and leant closer to you. "What are you doing to me, Y/N?" She spoke in a lower tone, causing you to shift in your spot. You took a deep breath. "I don't know you tell me, Ellie." You bit your lower lip, noticing Ellie's eyes shift down to them. "Fuck me," She mumbled before tossing the joint to the side and cupped your face, pulling you in to a kiss. At first the kiss was gentle but as time went on, you felt it becoming more desperate. She slowly pushed you down onto the couch, climbing on top of you. You mumbled her name in between kisses, which just set her off even more. She moved her hands down to your legs, slowly spreading them so she could lay right in between. She slid her hands down to your thighs, feeling as you wrapped your legs around her waist. "Mmmh. Need you." She slurred, moving her lips down to your neck. You tilted your head back. Need you. You kept repeating those words and the tone of her voice in your head, feeling a wetness form in between your legs. God, she was driving you insane. She pressed herself into you and left a love bite on your neck before shifting her lips back to yours. You moved your hands to her waist, slipping your hands into her top and around to her back, slowly lifting her shirt, your nails grazing her back and sending shivers down her spine. She sat up slightly, lifting the shirt over her head and tossing it to the side, leaving her in a white sports bra. Your eyes scanned her body, taking in this moment. "God, you're hot." You breathed, pulling her back on top of you, hearing a chuckle escape her lips. Your phone went off, a text message popping up on your phone, catching Ellie's eyes. "Ignore it, look at me, babe." She looked back at you her expression softening and kissing your face. She kissed your lips, immediately slipping her tongue into your mouth. She wanted to touch and taste every part of your body. She wanted to make you feel things Abby couldn't. Ellie moved her hands to the edge of your skirt, slowly pulling it down. You lifted your hips to make it easier for her to remove it. Before she could take it off, your phone went off a few more times. Ellie scoffed, letting go and looking over at your phone. "Who the fuck-" She looked at the message, reading the contact name of the notification. Her expression hardened. "Who is it?" You called from under her, Ellie getting off of you. She picked up your phone and tossed it to you. "You tell me." You caught it, looking at her with a confused expression. You wondered what the sudden change in atmosphere was about before looking at your phone and realizing. Abby had texted you. 'shit.' You thought to yourself, as you opened the message.

Ecstasy - ᖭི༏ᖫྀ ⋆ ( Ellie Williams - The Last of Us Part 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें