Happy ending

They feed themselves by their hands. And also dance together a proper couple dance.

Time skipped at night

Jun-hi was drying her hair cuz she take a bath a little while ago. Jungkook back hugged her. You smell smell so fresh you always make me weak y/n her heart skipped a beat due to this much closeness he turned her around and stared at her deep soul and their lips smashed with each other between the kiss jungkook says
Jungkook: I can't handle it anymore y/n. But still if you want to stop me then just say I'll stop.Y/n didn't uttered a single words and he understand what she wanted.

MATURE CONTACT AHADE 🔞

While kissing he opened her shirt button one by one. Y/n cheeks turn crimson colour. Once he was done unbuttoning her shirt,he threw it away. After kissing her lips he went to her jaw. Both of their eyes closed due to the intense moment. From jaw to her neck he left sloppy kisses making her neck wet by his saliva. Y/n whimpered when he nibbled her sensitive spot. His hand was one her waist caressing her waist in up and down motion. Y/n was playing with his hair lock.

He left some hickey on her neck and went down to her breast. He left some butterfly and sloppy kisses there. His one hand went behind her to unhook her bra. He was trying for two minutes but failed. He looked at her helplessly.
Jungkook: Please he whispered
Y/n: Please what? She whispered too
Jungkook towards her bra

Jungkook: Open it
Y/n looked down shyly. She sat up and turn to opposite side. She unhooked her bra slowly and let it slide down from her shoulders to her arms. Jungkook watched her action thoroughly. Y/n didn't turn around feeling shy. Jungkook made her turn around removing the bra completely throwing it on the floor. Then he again made her laid down on bed and hovered above her.

Jungkook: You know you are beautiful right?
Y/n: Mmm..... maybe?
Jungkook: I will make you feel like one saying that he again attached her neck leaving kisses here and there.
His left hand went from her waist to her right breast cupping it firmly. Y/n let out a light moan. Jungkook started to massage it while kissing her cleavage now. Soon he went towards her left breast and latched on her nipple.

Y/n back arched and toe curled due to the sensation she was feeling. He started sucking her breast while cupping and massaging the right one. He left her breast which was now covered with his saliva. He wiped his mouth and went towards another one while massaging the other one. She was closing her eyes. Once he was done he smirked with satisfaction.

Jungkook: Taste sweet huh saying this saying that he attached his lips with her again slowly both of them took their clothes one by one. They go through 10 rounds too. Like this the whole night. He devoured her and made love with her (Roughly-firmly).

Next morning

Y/n sleeping got disturbed by the alarm clock. She opened her eye and the first thing she witnessed was her husband sleeping. Even so peacefully like he haven't had a good sleep in a while. While admiring him she felt something on her chest. She peaked through the duvet and saw his one hand on her waist and another one on her breast. Her cheeks turn crimson remembering yesterday night.

She tried to remove his her got more closer to her burying his face in her chest. She facepalmed.
Y/n: Mr Jeon 'no response' Mr Jeon wake up shaking him lightly.Jungkook opened his eyes a little hugging her waist tightly.
Jungkook: 'mumble' let me sleep please, don't disturb. I'm tired 'yawn'
Y/n: No, not today
Y/n: Don't come after me later I'm also tired. Going back to sleep saying that she also fell asleep hugging his head while he was still in the same positions.

HAPPY ENDING....❤️

OKK SO THIS FF IS END IF SHARE IT....
AND STAY TUNED FOR NEXT ONE