Fear of loosing

In morning

Y/n open her eyes and remembered last night incident. Again a lone tear escape from her eyes. Her heart not wants to believe but her mind believe it cuz her heart have way too louder then her heart to make her believe. She wiped her tear and said
Y/n: If he is happy with her then i'm not coming between his happiness is more important for me instead of my pain.She take a warm bath and did his morning routine.

In afternoon

Jungkook came back and went towards the bedroom but y/n was there. But some noise came from balcony he went towards balcony and here she is he went towards her
Jungkook: Y/n came inside you'll catch cold
Y/n turned towards him and his heart felt a sink pain cuz her eyes were swellelen and her face were so pale. Jungkook came close towards her.

Jungkook: Y/n did something happen in my absence?? He said worriedly. Y/n smile weakly and straight looked in his eyes and said
Y/n: Nothing wrong happen in your absence jungkook and from now on everything will be alright.
Jungkook sensed something different in her behaviour but he ignored it
Jungkook: Okk but why are you here in this cold weather come let's go inside.They both went inside. And like this the day passed but the whole y/n behaviour is changed and he can feel it.

So two days passed and y/n behaviour totally changed whenever he talks to her either she give short reply or neither she never reply. This behaviour is very strange for jungkook. He wants to make her happy she never smile in these two days. She talk very less and she is always in her thought.

After two days

Y/n wake up take a warm shower and get ready for her college jungkook also get ready for his office jungkook went downstairs for breakfast but y/n was not there.
Jungkook: Where is y/n. He asked with a maid
Maid: She went to his college sir
Jungkook: Without eating
Maid: Yess sir I tried to stop her but she just went off without saying anything.Jungkook also went to his office without eating.

In office

Jun-hi: This file you have to check and the metting which is going to held tommorow is residual and now in half an hour that metting is started and we ha.........
Jun-hi saw he is not focus and in his deep thought jun-hi went towards him and put her one hand on his shoulder
Jun-hi: Jungkook what happen what are you thinking

Jungkook flink on the sudden voice and looked at her
Jungkook: jun-hi Y/n is behaving so strange two past two days she always in her thought and when is tried to talk him she always replied like hmm yess yep that's it and something she don't talk with me. He said in his low pitched voice and his voice cracked in between.
Jun-hi: Why is she behaving like this is something happen between you too

Jungkook: No Nothing happen I don't know why she is behaving lik..... His word cutted off with his phone call
His eyes widened cuz y/n it's jimin call he immediately answered the call and his blood went cold hearing him.

On call
Jimin: jungkook y/n kidnapped and he's the bastered behind this he kidnapped her when she is on her way to college.

Y/n pov

I'm on my way towards college but I hear a very loud sound of explosion and in few second alot off guards covered my car with guns in his hands. A guard out black cloth on my face and dragged me towards their car and went from there. The whole ride I was screaming leave me but they laugh at me. And said now I never escape from them. I was just hoping that jungkook came and save me. After sometime they dragged me inside a room and leave m their with tied hand legs and a black cloth on my head. And they leave from their I was crying screaming leave me but no one listen.

After half an hour

Alot of man came inside and stand around me. Then a man came inside and removed my cloth from my head. Her vision is blurry she blink her eyes multiple times and saw she was in basement and then her gaze fall on his face.
???: Hope you remember me Mrs Jeon we meet in the party let's leave it if you didn't remember then let me introduce I'm Mr Choi hope me remember me now

Her eyes widened when he remember him
Y/n: What..... yo....u you want from me why you bring me he....re here.
Me Choi: What I want well well well I want your life. Her eyes widened and blood ran cold
Y/n: Why..... wh...y you want my life. She says in her very low and cracking voice
Mrs Choi: CUZ YOU MAKE MY LIFE HELL. He saw grabbing her hair in his fist and scream in her loud voice.

Y/n struggling cuz she was in pain he grabbed her hair so tightly. But still manage and said
Y/n: How can I make your life hell when I meet you only in that party
Mr Choi: Don't play this innocent card infront of me otherwise the consequences will dark bad and black
Y/n: But I really don't know how can..... She cutted off by someone voice.

Dad she will not accept it. You go outside and I'll split all the information from her.
Mrs Choi: y/n you have last chance tell all the things otherwise I'll go from here and after that whatever happen with you is only your fault. Y/n still silent she didn't understand what they are saying her.
Mr Choi: Okk then as your wish

All the guards went out from the room alongnwith Mr Choi and then the person came infront of her and her eyes widened
Y/n: You.....
???: Yes me you meet in party making your husband jealous with the help of me.
Y/n: Who are you and why you bring me here
???: Well well I'm Jack and I'm Mr Choi's son and we bring you here for making your life hell

He started coming close towards her but she scream in her loud voice
Y/n: JUNGKOOK HELP ME. And a tear escape from her eyes.
Jack: Why your are calling him he is happy with her love jun-hi. Y/n heart felt a sharp pain in her heart and more tear escape from her eyes.

Jack: You were always his second priority his love for you is always fake and he just used you. Y/n soul tore into peaces the little hope with is inside her get broke and now she is a lifeless body.
He again started coming close toward her but she doesn't do anything her eyes just escape tear. But a loud sound came from outside.

He went towards the door and his eyes widened he open the door and 6 bullet is inside him cuz someone shout him and that someone is jungkook. He came inside her and saw y/n lifeless their he hugged her
Jungkook: Y/n nothing happen don't cry I'm here come let's leave from here but y/n didn't get up she didn't ready to leave from her she didn't take a single step
Jungkook: Y/n let's leave but still she just stand there lifeless and from the get Mr Choi and his four guards came.

Jungkook hide her beside him and shout every five of them one by one mercilessly. And he dragged her forcefully and came outside with y/n there jimin aso came from inside with his guards they both killed all of them and went towards mansion whole ride jungkook y/n and jimin where silent jimin who is sitting on driver seat saw jungkook venomous anger.