"It is not." Jooyeon felt the lump growing in his throat. It felt horrible and with every other second, it was getting harder to swallow it.

"You think that they would be able to make up with each other this way?" Seungmin asked. Both Jooyeon and Junhan didn't like the tone of his voice. It was incredibly nosy and unbearable.

"But do they want to make up?"

"It would be easier if they did." Jooyeon just stared at him, he didn't know how to reply to him at this point. Thinking about Gunil was his least favourite thing to do these days and despite his requests, Seungmin seemed not to care about it.

"Seungmin, it is not your business. It is something only Gunil and Jiseok can decide on." Hyeongjun had to act. The way Seungmin behaved disgusted him and he felt very weird with him defending Gunil with such ease.

"But you have no idea how wronged Gunil was." Seungmin tilted his head slightly back, his cheeks burning red, as if he had been sunbathing for a little too long. 

"Do I look like I care about it? He wasn't wronged at all no matter how bad he feels about it." Junhan said with his arms crossed over his chest and Seungmin, who was sitting between them, shrugged his shoulders confidently and replied.

"He's sincerely sorry."

"I told you, it doesn't matter." Junhan snorted. 

"What if Jiseok thinks wrongly? Shouldn't they talk and explain everything to each other?" He came up with an idea that none of the boys around him liked. Jooyeon felt disgusted, to say the least. How could Seungmin even think that way?

"Can't you understand how deep it is?" Junhan questioned and all he could hear was a quiet giggle escaping Seungmin's mouth.

A giggle that anyone, no matter how close they were to Gunil, would find repulsive.

"Gunil accused Jiseok of raping me, you think it is funny?" Jooyeon looked up at him, very startled. He could swear that his hands started to sweat so suddenly. 

"No, of course not. I never said so." Seungmin made some hand gestures to show that what Jooyeon said was not right but he had nothing much to do now—it was a lost cause already. Junhan was very angry with him. He couldn't even contain his feelings at this moment.

"He lied to the press to make Jiseok... whatever was on his mind," Junhan uttered, staring at him with his eyes wide open. "He made him a rapist and paedophile and you want him to talk with Gunil about it and make up with him?" Everyone fell silent not knowing what to say, especially Seungmin. He didn't even dare to breathe loudly. "That's what I thought."

Junhan summarised, getting up. He was fed up with Seungmin that day so shoving him the soda can he received back he took Jooyeon's hand in his and walked away.

How could he be this obnoxious? Defending Gunil was the least sane thing anyone could do now. Nevertheless, Seungmin seemed to be proud of his statements and advice. He didn't even try contacting Junhan to apologise that day, making him even more angry.

He never behaved in such a way, Junhan knew that something was off. Usually, whenever they argued, the two of them said sorry by the end of the day. Maybe Seungmin needed more time to fully realise his mistake... Hyeongjun had no idea.

♡.﹀﹀﹀🎸﹀﹀﹀.♡

Later that day Jooyeon got into Tina's apartment. Seeing him so frequently lately she wasn't even surprised by the fact that he simply walked into the house and opened the refrigerator in order to make himself something to eat. She only giggled at this sight, finding it funny the way he was so comfortable at her house.