6.Broken Rule

*they stayed like that for about 4h, none of them wanted to break the hug, they felt really comfortable*

*The time they had spent hugging kept stretching on, and neither of them could seem to want to let go. Semi was just grateful to be able to keep supporting and comforting Shirabu like this...it was clear to him that Shirabu had really needed this....now, Semi was just worried that breaking this hug would make the pain come back....he just...didn't want to take the risk....*

*shirabu loosen his grip a bit, but he didn't let go*

*Semi felt an immense relief when he saw Shirabu loosen his grip on him, though he still didn't let go either. He wanted to stay in this position for as long as possible....until he felt certain that Shirabu's pain was fully gone.....*

*shirabu looked a bit to the side, taking a hand off of semi, when opening the hand, a book appeared, shirabu didn't even move his hand, and the book open itself to a certain page, it was a rule book, shirabu looked at it and read before his eyes went wide, he stared at the book, before taking his head off of semi's shoulder, still hugging him, before a smile came to his face, with tears of joy, he immediatly hugged semi once again with a thight grip*

*Semi was surprised when he saw the book appear out of nowhere, and when he saw Shirabu take it to find a page.....then he was taken aback even more when he suddenly saw a smile on his beloved's face, and tears of joy. Semi didn't quite understand that, but he felt relieved to know that it meant that something in the book made him happy....this was enough for him. He simply gave back Shirabu's tightened grip with an equal one, and pulled him in closer.*

*shirabu was basically jumping with joy over this*

Shirabu:the rule is gone!

"Really?...."

*Semi's eyes widen upon hearing that news, and he tightens his grip on him even more. The joy he felt from realizing that their relationship would no longer be restricted was immense. He then began speaking softly once more, in a tone that was filled with relief...*

"So...we're free now....? Can we....be together...without being stopped....or without having to worry about consequences...."

Shirabu:Yes!

*This was the first time semi has seen shirabu actually happy*

*Semi was incredibly relieved upon hearing this. Finally, there were no restrictions or obstacles holding him back. This meant that he and his beloved were free to officially be one and the same, a bond that no one could break or stop, or even try to get in between....*

"Then...I am so...so happy....*The words he had wanted to say to his beloved for so long....they felt even better now that nothing could keep it from being official...that their love could finally spread its wings...and nothing could hold them back.*

*shirabu was so, so happy that he jumped on semi, still not letting go of him, his arms around semi's neck, his legs around semi's waist, clinging like a koala*

*Semi didn't seem to mind at all that Shirabu was clinging to him like this.....in fact it felt more comfortable this way as it allowed his beloved to stay even closer to him. He laughed at the sight of his beloved clinging to him.*

"You're clinging to me like a koala, aren't you?...."

*His smile widened, as it felt refreshing to finally have a genuinely happy and cheerful Shirabu hugging tightly into him without needing to feel guilty about holding him back or breaking rules anymore.*