Dazais past

Dazai was 14 years old his parents didn't care about him and only cared about the wealth and power they had dazai ended up becoming depressed over time from not getting attention from his parents since they only cared about having him for just the money they had their maid take care of him and dazai saw her as a mom. Dazai did try many attempts of suicide and his parents would lash out at him for doing that saying he's worthless and a piece of shit he is dazai saw himself as just a waste of space and that's why he wanted to do suicide attempts because there's no point in him being there if he's just gonna be lashed out on the bandages on his neck were from when he tried to hang himself and later was brought to the hospital when he was found almost being choked to death by the rope he put above his ceiling he woke up from when he black out hours ago and saw his parents disgusted faces and his father got very mad at him "don't you see what you have done you could have died idiot stop acting like we treat you so bad and trying to get attention." Dazai couldn't speak since his throat was still healing from the suicide attempt he was gonna make happen they decided to put bandages around his neck and the rope left a scare onto dazais neck that's why he hides it because they didn't want to have people asking questions on why there own son would have a scar around his neck after weeks of being in the hospital they discharged him to go back home and there was dazai still feeling the same numb self he felt like nothing had mattered anymore as if he couldn't escape from this horrible place days have past by and he started to cut himself and hide them with bandages his parents saw that he had more bandages on him and his dad would hit him with things and be angry at him for doing more self harm ideas to himself dazai didn't know what else to do then besides cutting himself more and more after each time he did something wrong he liked doing this just to punish himself he stared out his window and decided maybe it's time to escape this depressing place once and for all he grabbed what he could take even the thing he used to self harm and escaped he found this big box out of town near where the port mafia was it was a big rectangle container imagine it as a trailer or a smaller house to live in he went inside it and overtime he only had a bed and a fridge in there and he didn't care what his parents thought after he was missing his dad wouldn't even care since he didn't like to see his face dazai cut his left side of his face but didn't find anymore bandages to cover it so it bled a lot that same night Mori found him in the little container house and took him to the port mafia he helped dazai by putting a eye bandage on his left side of his face so it wouldn't bleed out more he took care of dazai and gave him pills to keep his pain not going any longer Mori thought it was a great idea to groom dazai to be coming a good executive so he did it dazai was more traumatized then he has been he was scared of Mori from what he did and Mori would pin him down to keep injecting him with liquids to experiment on him after a year later dazai was a executive and was 15 now dazai made sure he had plenty of bandages with him in his room just so he can keep doing what he has been doing himself his entire life dazai also saw Mori kill the old boss and Mori was promoted to be the new one as if couldn't get any worse for dazai then it has for him he now had to work for Mori since he was leader of the organization dazai kept many bullets with him for his gun he had he made sure he had a lot of them dazai did many crimes overtime from what Mori wanted him to do it was like a never ending cycle for dazai and he never slept either because he would have the same dream of what Mori did or dazai would sleep so little because of the nightmares he has had dazai would see random shadow figures from the corner of his eye or during the night he also had a lot of sleep paralysis to dazai didn't know what to do anymore due to his lack of sleep he has been having for months.