What if Billy accidentally pissed Stu off?..

Billy had finally arrived home after a small killing spree.

It was 2:30 in the morning and he was completely covered in blood, and tired.

He walked into the living room to take the Ghostface costume and mask off, and once he had finished, the lights came on, stu was standing at the bottom of the stairs, his eyes filled with nothing but emptyness and anger.

"We're were you..." His eyebrows furrow as he looked at Billy, Billy could tell he had fucked up, because Stu was Never this serious..

"Oh, just....out for awhile..needed to let some anger out" he cleared his throat awkwardly as stu stepped closer, grabbing Billy's shoulders and glaring at him, clearly on his last straw and pissed off at Billy finally.

"And you didn't think to FUCKING TELL ME?!" Stu shouted, his hands flying off Billy as he....

Smacked him...he smacked Billy, tears in his eyes, he was fed up with Billy not telling him things and pretending like it was fine,

Billy's eyes widened as his cheek was Bright red, a bruise already forming, tears surpriseing him as they filled his eyes.

He had snuck out before without telling stu, and Stu had never been this mad before...

Maybe he has gone to far with not telling him things...

Stu's chest heaved as he clenched his fists, turning around starting to go to the stairs again,...

"You can sleep down here tonight... until I decide if I'm still pissed in the morning or not..."

Billy let out a small whimper as he tried to apologize, but Stu was already upstairs, Billys eyes that had been filled with tears finally overflowd as tears streamed down his face,..

He laid on the couch, staring at the wall for hours, until he fell asleep, regret and guilt filling his mind...