FIREWORKS // Lightblox + Traffic

this whole wattpad account haunts me in my sleep so why not keep fueling yhe fire
im back for now i got the milk
Traffic and Lightblox have a sibling bond in this
srry for the terrible writing this was becwude i was bored.
---------------------------------------------

— Lightblox and Traffic enjoy the wonders of a phestival together.
Even the downs and lows of it.
---------------------------------------------

"C'mon, Light." Traffic would tug at her hand, trying to encourage her to take another step on the sidewalk. Lightbloxes eyes kept shifting from the sky, filled with colors from the fireworks, and Traffics pleading face. "Deeri' said she wanted you to enjoy tha' fireworks. Please? We don't even have to chat wit' anybody." He would beg, but not pulling too hard to not make Lightblox get emotional. With a jokingly sounding whine, Lightblox winced and finally walked with Traffic again after a quick stop of complaining and anxious thoughts. Usually, she said something like 'I don't wanna', or 'I'm scared'.

"It's.. Too loud." She would squeeze his larger hand with a sorrowful face. "Oh, c'mon.. It's not allat bad.." Traffic guided her next to a building named 'Boombloxx'. She had to squint to read, before turning her head and standing next to Traffic, who was currently uncomfortably trying to sit down with all the gear he had on. "...Maybe I shouldn't have worn my usual.. It's hawt out here!" He would banter, causing Lightblox to slightly smile, which was rare for her. He took notice smiled back and sat down on the top of the stairs, as she mimicked his actions and sat down aswell. He would affectionately noogie the top of her helmet, before looking at the fireworks that were constantly going off. "See? No interaction. 'Cept for big bro Traffy." He would curl an arm around her shoulder and bring her closer, until eventually she just shifted and sat on his lap.

The colorful array of fireworks and the faint music of Flipside was a bit overwhelming for her. Her neutral face started to droop and turn into that of uncomfortableness. Traffic looked down at her face, and whispered to her. "Pssst.. I brought some snacks. I mean stole from Deeri's pantry. Want sum' gummies, Lighty?" Trying to cheer her up, she would nod with a sniffle.

He would rummage around his bag for the snacks, with some ruffling of chips. He placed a bag of Frito's on the ground, gesturing for Lightblox to take it. What came after was ofcourse, the all hailed gummies. "Don't tell her, aight?" Lightblox would munch on the chips with a nod, holding back tears to not let an onpour of fireflies barrage Traffic. He would rub her back, trying to give a form of comfort. "C'mon, don't let tha fireflies ruin your gummy experience!"

"..." Lightblox would blankly look at Traffic. "...Yea, that wasn't my best joke." She let out a short snort, gripping onto the Frito's bag. Traffic held out a hand to stuff the bag into a sidepocket and throw it away when they got home. They would trade the gummies and empty bag of chips with eachother. He would glance to his phone and text something quickly to Ghosdeeri.

"she doesnt like the sounds. can you het some earmuffs, or headphones for next time?"