interrogation

After lunch mike walked bella and i to biology.

We entered the classroom.
"Mr.Molina" mike greeted with a nod and gestured towards us

"Hey mike," the teacher greeted still looking over some paperwork before waving me and bella over,"you two must be miss Black and miss Swan."

"Yes i am," Bella and i said at the same time.

"Welcome to the class, here are your books. I've got one more table right over there so just sit down and follow the lesson as best as you can and see what you understand," he said pointing to a table at the front.

"It would work to your advantage if you ask a neighbour for notes from the previous lessons so your both caught up with all the material,"

I looked to where we would be sitting and was surprised to be met with two sets of golden-brown eyes looking in our direction. Edward and I made brief eye contact and i saw a shocked expression on his face. i felt the same connection with edward that i had when i made eye contact with jasper for the first time, only less intense now.
I give them a small smile and they both nod back slightly.
I look and see the table infront of them empty and with two steel stools and a microscope.

Bella and i went to sit down and i could feel there stairs on us.

Mr.Molina started the lesson and explained what we would need to do.

"Today you will be working in pairs." He says to the class who all groan already fed up that we have to do work.

"No complaining, i already made the pairs so poeple are going to have to switch seats," he says strenly before writting the pairs on the chalkboard.

I look up to see that he put Bella and Edward as a pair and Jasper and me as one.

Once he's done writting al the pairs, he tells us to go sit next to our partner.

"Want to switch?" I ask looking back at Edward

"Yeah sure," he respondse with a slight smile

Edward and i switch seats with eachother so that i'm next to Jasper.

I sit down and grab my notebook to write in. Once i have all my stuff on the table, i turn to look at him to see him looking at me too.

"Hello. I'm Jasper Cullen," he said with a slight smile. I must admit that he has a very sexy country accent, "you must be y/n Black,"

"Yes, i am," i say "nice to meet you,"

He nodded

We break eye contact once the teacher started explaining what we had to do.

"Ladies first," he said moving te microscope in my direction

"Thank you," i say putting infront of me

"So how are you liking public school," he asked looking at me

"Well it's certainly..... different, needing to adjust to an entirely different environment," i say before looking into the microscope
"it's prophase." I answered moving the scope to the side

"Mind if i look," he asked. I shook my head

"Prophase," he said softly

"Exactly," i say with a hint of sarcasme, causing him to chuckle lightly

"Hey uhm, would you mind if i borrow your notes for a day? I have to catch up on the previous material" I asked softly

"Ofcourse," he says reaching in his backpack before handing me a small stack of paper with alot of information written on it,"