-Part One - The idiot can kill a demon atleast.-

Sanemi's Pov;

It was another day, nothing different. Waking up, fighting demons, training, meetings, sleeping. The only thing i looked forward to wasnt exciting anymore, it just got boring. Atleast we have the meetings, its the only time i can insult fucking tomioka, the damn emo. Even his name makes my heart beat with annoyance and anger. His pathetic 'im not like the others' personality is enraging, he pisses me off!

I snap out of my thoughts, looking back to the tree i was practicing my attacks on. I was thinking about that bastard again. My hands grip on my katana's handle tighter as i keep thinking about it. The tree has a few deep slices in it, and thats good enough for me. I lower my katana and turn on my heel before walking away from the tree, lowering my katana by my side in the process.

The grass crunches under my feet, its already turning into winter, no wonder it was colder today. The grass has started to gain frost on it too. I wonder when it will start to snow, so i can push that cunt into the snow and get his outfit messed up. Shit! Im thinking about him again! Why is my mind so messed up today?!

As I walk, theres a noise. A weird noise, not like the grass crunching or wind blowing, not even the loud waterfall far away. Its like a deformed hissing noise... is it a demon? I can easily kill a demon, i could do with that to take my anger out.

I come to a halt and look around for the noise. It moved everytime i turn... it always remains behind me. Is it an animal thats on my back? Like a weird reptile thing? 

"Whos there?!"

I shout out, it has to be a demon. It is still night after all... its close to sunrise though. Its too suspicious. Its irritating. Its annoying.

Tomioka's pov;

I hunt for the demon, the only way i can find it is by the annoying hissing noise it makes, and its became quiet. Where did it go? I had it in my sight a second ago, i'll kill it eventually, its just a fast one.

My footsteps are light, mainly because im running on rocks and the showing roots of large trees, the grass is frosty and i cant let the demon hear me.

As i look around, i hear a loud, angry voice shout.

"Whos there?!"

I can recognize that voice instantly, shinizugawa. He cant of heard me though. Is the demon there?

I hastily run to the direction of his voice, hoping to find the demon, if not i'll have alot of explaining.

Eventually i find sanemi, hes stood in a dark yet open area, looking around and looking around in circles. As i watch him spin, i lay eyes on the demon. Its following his movements, and staying behind him. Its sneaky and getting closer to sanemi by the second. Atleast he heard it.

As sanemi does another look, he looks away and his back faces me, along with the demon. Without hesitation i jump out of the bush i was watching them in and swoop my katana...

Sanemi's pov;

Theres a quick noise of a bush rustle behind me, i instantly turn and see that idiot!! That stupid little... imbecile beheading a demon! So it was a demon behind me! I could've easily killed it! I didnt need him to protect me!!!!!

He slices the demon's head off mid air, im assuming he jumped to behead it. Atleast the brat could behead a demon.

Then, he falls... right... right into me?!

Luckily my stance is strong, unlike his, he fell right into me. That cunt. I feel his face pressed against my chest and his hands grabbing the sides of my shirt, to stop the fall, even though hes already fallen. How can he be more stupid?!

"Get off you bastard!"

Muffled speaking

"Get off!!"

I push him off somehow, making him fall back on his ass. Pathetic.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

"I fell accidentally."

"NOT THAT!!! You dumbass! You beheaded a fucking demon!"

"...thats my job."

"You.. UGH!!! I could've killed it!! I didnt need you to!!! Your such a bitch!!"

"You clearly couldnt see the demon, you were spinning in circles looking for it when it was behind you."

"SHUT UP!!"

I look down on him, he looks pathetic and he speaks back to me?!

"Just.... Just.... Just dont tell ANYONE about this!!!"

"Why?"

The way his voice sounds so unbothered... it makes my blood boil!!!!!

"Do you think i want anyone knowing you killed a demon to protect me?!"

"I wasnt protecting you."

He wasnt protecting me?! What a PATHETIC excuse!!!

"I was hunting the demon, and it just hid behind you. I wasnt protecting you at all."

THIS LITTLE.....

Tomioka's pov;

I look up at sanemi, i havent stood up yet. I know he hates it when i try do that... but it would get him even more annoyed... i cant be bothered. Did he think i was protecting him? I wasnt. I just wanted to kill the demon and leave, but now i need to explain myself to a dumb hashira that cant understand me.

"Do you understand what im saying? I wasnt protecting you. I was-"

"SHUT UP!!! Im tired of your damn voice, get up and leave before i make you!!!!!"

"Make me then."

I enjoy his anger. Its just slightly humorous, to me however. I dont think others agree.

"...WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!"