Ch 8 She is my girl !

“Hey Mr. Hero, this girl is our possession. So, it's better that you leave her to us only.”

Hiya felt petrified hearing his threat while Ahil least bothered by his false hollow words hits hard on the man he was holding on, and he falls on ground subconsciously.

Ahil smirks and craning his head behind looks at the one who was threatening. That man gulps feeling scared of him and Ahil knew the game was about to get over. When Hiya, feeling panicked with his words, lost in her own fear, she looked at Ahil and pulled over his shirt.

His face holding the concern surge through it again, when she sobbing says, “No.. no.. these people are monsters. Please don't leave me and go.”

Her eyes held a doubt of him scurrying away from there, leaving her all alone. She was in her panic state not realising his determination to safeguard her as those goons' voices kept on echoing in her ears. Seeing which Ahil starts feeling bad for her condition, feeling guilty to unknowingly put her in this situation and not giving her a simple lift she asked for.

But as the situation demands for him to pay attention to her and make her relax he, secure and firmly holds over her with pressure. Not to exploit her but to make her sense that he was there for her no matter what

Kicking and pushing away those scoundrels, Ahil began moving forward. Suddenly, the man lying on the floor shouts, "Hey, hero, this girl is our possession. So, it's better if you hand her over to us."

Upon hearing the thugs, Hiya panicked even more and, looking into Ahil's eyes, full of hope, tearfully said, "No, please... don't take me away like this." She held onto him so tightly that he could feel her breathing intensify.

Not that he was afraid of those goons. He looked at the girl, her unkempt hair in one hand, and the other over his shirt clutching, he felt her totally. He tightens his hold of assurance to her. At that moment, he was oblivious to his actions but not over his developing feelings.

As he held her in his arms, the thugs shouted, "We won't let you take this girl away from our clutches. If you care about your life, leave her here. Otherwise, be ready to die."

He wasn't really afraid of those goons. He glanced at the girl, who now gazed at him with eyes full of hope and seemed to say, "The decision is yours... if you want, leave me and go. You can.”

In the next moment, she tried to move away from his arms and said, "Perhaps my fate is written in the hands of these monsters. You will unnecessarily risk your life for me, so please leave." As she spoke, Ahil suddenly placed the tip of his finger on her dry yet beautiful lips, and once again, he pulled her into his arms.

Gently holding her close, he spoke in a normal tone, "Do whatever you want... this girl won't leave my side."

"Why the hell, is she your girl?" One man, agitated, approached him, and before he could reach, Ahil kicked him with his foot, shouting, "She is my girl."

Just then, someone attacked Ahil 's arms with a knife, and blood began to flow from his arms. At that very moment, he was about to draw out his knife when those men, leaving Hiya, forcefully pulled her towards them by grabbing her saree's pallu.

Her entire saree unravelled, leaving her with only a petticoat and a torn blouse. She tried to cover herself with both hands, tears streaming down her face, attempting to conceal her exposed body.

In that moment, witnessing the humiliation of another woman, he became a blazing fire. He systematically thrashed each of them, roaring, "Whether human or beast, don't your hands tremble when tarnishing a woman's dignity? How dare you touch this girl? I had already warned that she's mine... that was mine, you scoundrels."

In a fit of anger, he had dealt with those men and taken off his blazer when the police arrived. Ahil rushed to the girl, draped his black blazer around her, and assisted her.

Once the police apprehended the culprits one by one, they asked Ahil , "Is this lady with you or...?"

Before the police could finish, he embraced Hiya and asserted, "She is with me. Actually, she is my girlfriend. I am taking her home. Just take these criminals into custody."

Expressing gratitude, the police left with the culprits. Ahil then gently moved the girl aside and said, "Everyone is gone."

Hearing his words, she looked up with teary eyes, her voice filled with gratitude, "I will never forget this favour you've done for me.”

In that tender moment, as Ahil meticulously wiped away Hiya's tears with the handkerchief, the air seemed to hold a subtle fragrance of care and understanding. His hazel brown eyes, framed by those enviable long lashes, bore into Hiya's, expressing an unspoken reassurance. His lightly brown hair, casually scattered on his forehead, complemented the overall charismatic aura that surrounded him.

Hiya, in turn, found herself momentarily captivated by Ahil 's presence. His rugged handsomeness, enhanced by the persistent charm even after a recent shave, struck a chord with her silent admiration. She couldn't help but wonder about the incredible person he must be, someone who cared so deeply for others. Her introspective thoughts swirled in a silent acknowledgment of the stark contrast between the warmth he exuded and the solitude she often found herself wrapped in.

She silently thought, "This person is so caring. Why don't I have someone who cares for me like this? He didn't hesitate to risk his life for a stranger. Whoever is destined to have him must be incredibly lucky." Her heart sighed at the contrast between his caring nature and her own undeserving self.

As Ahil continued to attend to her with genuine concern, a pause lingered in the air,