Next door concert

Nanon and Prem came back home fully worn out from the day.

Nanon: "I need a nap. I'm heading to my room."

Prem: "Cool. I'll crash in the living room then."

Later, Prem, half-asleep on the couch, got interrupted by Book's arrival.

Book: "Prem, darling, fetch me a glass of water, will you?"

Prem: yawning "Can't you get it yourself?"

Book: "A hard day's work deserves some pampering. Off you go, fetch me water."

Prem reluctantly gets up to get the water, muttering to himself.

Prem was lost in his thoughts when he handed book the water glass.

Book: " What are you daydreaming about prem?"

Prem: " Phii.... What will be your reaction if you see something or someone hot and beautiful?"

Book: " Well, first I will stare."

Prem's whole attention was on Book.

Prem: " Then?"

Book: " Then I will smile."

Prem: "then?"

Book: " Then I will put  down the mirror."

Prem: " Tskkk.... Seriously phii."

Book: " Of course, I'm world's handsome man, you know "

Book winked at prem, which he ignored and went to his room

Nanon was peacefully napping when the annoying sound of a piano from the neighboring apartment disturbed him.

Nanon: muttering "What on earth is that noise?"

His patience wearing thin, Nanon decided he couldn't endure it any longer

His patience wearing thin, Nanon decided he couldn't endure it any longer. He stomped towards the balcony, intent on addressing the source of the piano disturbance.

Nanon, yelling towards the neighboring apartment: "HEY! CAN YOU PLEASE TURN THAT OFF! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"

The music continued, oblivious to Nanon's plea. His irritation transformed into frustration, and he shouted louder.

Nanon: "HELLO! I SAID, TURN THAT DAMN THING OFF!"

Still no response. Nanon grabbed an empty bottle and threw it to get their attention, but the music continued.

Nanon, yelling at the top of his lungs: "HEY, NEIGHBOR! CUT IT OUT! SOME PEOPLE NEED THEIR BEAUTY SLEEP!"

The music stopped finally.

Nanon: " Ahhh finally, "

Nanon sighed in relief and went back to his bed for sleep. But as he was about to sleep, the music started again.

Nanon, was loosing his patience second by second by the piano next door, he got up and went to the balcony shouting in anger

Nanon, angrily yelling: "HEY, WHAT'S WITH THE NON-STOP PIANO? DO YOU WANT EVERYONE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD TO HEAR YOUR PRIVATE CONCERT?"

The neighbor, not paying attention, kept playing.

Nanon, sarcastically: "Oh, fantastic! I always dreamed of having live music while I try to nap. Thanks for making my dreams come true!"

Despite Nanon's angry remarks, the neighbor continued playing as if nothing had happened.

Nanon, shouting louder: "SERIOUSLY? HEADPHONES ARE A THING, YOU KNOW! NO NEED TO FORCE YOUR MUSICAL TASTE ON THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD!"

The neighbor, still ignoring Nanon, carried on with the piano playing.

Nanon, shaking his head: "Unbelievable. I guess I'll just have to embrace the unexpected joy of living next to a concert hall."

With that nanon went back to his room, stuffed a whole bundle of cotton in his ears and put his earplugs on. He layed on the bed like a dead body.

<————««●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○»»————>

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed this small update. I promise next time I'll give a big update. For now show some love in form of votes and comments. I'll see you guys in next episode till then take care, love ya💞❤