Chapter 2: you didn't know ? ( Part 1 )

Ariana's POV:

RING! RING! RING! I answered it and it was a unknown number.

" hello? " I said

" hey. This is Zayn, I'm getting on my plane now. Manager told me that you guys are gonna pick me up at the airport. Is it true ? " Zayn said.

" oh hi Zayn! And yea I'm gonna pick you up " I said

" okay cool. See you then " he said in return

" Have a safe flight " I said.

" thanks " he said.

END OF CONVERSATION.

I did have to get ready now because he had to fly down from London to California. He was only gonna be here for a month then he needed to catch up with his tour.

Zayn's POV:

I boarded the plane and quickly ended the call.

Ariana had a cute voice. I'm really looking forward to seeing here.

I walked down the isle of plane and looked for my seat in First class " 8 A ".
I sat down on my seat when I found my seating area and quickly texted my manager.

CONVERSATION:

Me: on the plane now.

Stewart: okay kiddo! Have a safe flight. did you talk to Ariana yet ?

Me: thanks and yea. She was very sweat On the phone
Stewart: good. Okay I'll let you go now. Call me when you land okay ?!

Me: okay

END OF CONVERSATION

I check the time to see what time it was. It was 5:30pm here in London. And it was let's see, 9:30am in California because London is 8 hours ahead time difference.

My flight is 11 hours so it would be 8:30 when I land at LAX airport.

I took a deep breath due to a long ass flight to California. I plug my phone on to the charger and closed my eyes

( end of plane ride )

" excuse me sir! " A lady said while shaking my shoulders.

I opened my eyes, trying to adjust who was talking to me. Finally I could see better and it was a flight attendant.

" you have to get off the plane, sir. The plane has landed 20 mins ago and everyone had exited the plane. So now it's your time. I'm sorry I just gotta do my job. " she said

" oh I'm sorry. I was just very tired " I said as I grabbed my backpack and unplugged my phone. I exit the plane then walked to my baggage claim.

I grabbed my luggage and was about to call Ariana but then I saw her and her body guards walking towards me.

" you ready to go ? " Ariana said smiling

Wow she was beautiful!

" uh yeah " I said smiling back

" okay. " she said in return

Within seconds a group of girls started to crowd us and ask for pictures. And I quickly signed some stuffs and took some pictures. So did Ariana.

Many girls asked the same question while making our way to the car. It was either " why are you with Ariana ? " or " Are you guys dating ? ".

We both nodded no to question or just dodged the question.

We finally got to the car in and drove to her house I was assuming.

" hi ! Nice to finally meet you. " Ariana said hugging me.

" hey. Nice to meet you too " I said back.

" okay my manager said we can start to work on our song in a week but first we need to get to know each other more " she said.

30 mins went by and we where at her lovely home.

Ariana POV:

" mom! We're home " I said, trying to see if I could spot here anywhere around.

" I'm here honey " my mom said running down the stairs.

My mother ran to me and hugged me like I never see in 10 years and she went to Zayn and hugged him as well.

" ohh it's so nice to meet you! Ariana, are you guys dating !? Cause if you guys are, he's handsome " she said.

I widen my eyes and said " no! Mom. We're gonna make a duet ".

" ohhhh! Hahahahhaahha " she laughed

" I know so funny " I said sarcastically.

Zayn looked at me, laughing with my mother.

" come on Zayn " I said as grabbing his hand and pulling him with me towards my room and to his guest room.

" woah! Slow down! " he said laughing at me.

I laughed to but continued to run.
I tripped and almost hit my face onto the floor but Zayn caught me.

" you alright ? " Zayn laughed

" yeah. Thank you ! " I laughed with him.

" I told you too slow down " he said while laughing his brains out.

" I know but I was scared my mom was gonna say something embarrassing about me again " I said laughing.

" I Heard that Ariana!!!!! " my mom yelled from the living room.

Me and Zayn laughed together in unison after my mom yelled at me.

" okay let's go to your room " I said looking into his brown eyes.

" you have nice eyes " Zayn told me.

" you too " I said back.

He was so cute.

Zayn's POV:

" you have nice eyes " I said.

" you too " Ariana said back

We stared at each other for a couple more of seconds, until I interrupted.

" so ? Where's my room " I smiled

" with my 6 puppies In a cage " Ariana said sarcastically.

" so I'm gonna be your slave " I said

" I do not treat my pets like slaves! " She said in a shocked expression

" sure, Ariana. Sure ! " I said laughing

We both laughed together. Then we continued walking and went up a flight of stairs.

When we got to the top of the stairs we took a left and had to walk down a hallway.

As we walk through the hallways, I see pictures of Liam all over the wall with Ariana and her family.

" Ariana ? " I said with confusion.

" yeah ? " she said with a smile.

" why is Liam in pictures with you and your family ? " I said in return

" umh Liam didn't tell you ? " Ariana said

" tell me what ? " I said in a little frustrated tone.

" Liam is my brother " she said confused, not knowing I didn't know they were brothers and sisters.

" What ?!!!! " I said with so much confusion.

" yeah !!! Why didn't he tell you ? " she said

" No . I'll call his ass right now " I said

" no. I'll do it " Ariana insisted.

Ariana's POV:

I grab out my phone and look for his contact. Once I found his name, I turned so furious.

it rung for a couple of seconds until he final picks up.

" hey sis ! " Liam said.

SORRY IF IT WAS LATE. AND IF THEIRS ERRORS LET ME KNOW. To be continued...