Chapter 1: pilot

Ariana's POV:

" shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I don't wanna hear another single word from your mouth! " I yelled with frustration. My brother is such a pain sometimes, more like all the time. He always brags me or our mother to buy him a stupid toy and if we tell him no, he will throw a little fit that will last 2 hours.

I have two brothers, my young brother that's 6 years old and ask for everything is Christopher grande, and my older brother is Liam Payne. My oldest brother had a different last name because he had a different father from me and Christopher. But I still love him to pieces.

Yes, my brother is apart of the so called best boy band ever " one direction ". But He never got the chance to introduce me to his band or friends. He never visited us after he became famous on X factor. He does call, here and there but not enough. I just miss my brother.

Today was my first day of rehearsals for my honeymoon tour. Opening night would be in 4 months, to be exact . Today was December 28, 2014. I was counting down days because I'm overly excited to where I could shit my pants. Lol. But first I needed to get my lazy ass up.

After I yelled at Christopher he ran off somewhere in the house. But I really didn't care at this moment. I was kind of pissed at him because I was awoken from my beauty sleep.

I toke a couple of moments to get use to the brightness of the sun. Then it followed up by some morning stretches.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth after a nice hot shower due to the cold weather here in Los Angeles. I was surprise it was cold because it's usually hot as fuck.

Afterwards I slipped on a black crop top and a yoga pants. And put my brown hair into a ponytail.

" mom! " I screamed from my room.

" yes ?! Sweaty " my mother said with confusion.

" can you drop me off at my studio ? Please ? " I begged

" oh, whatever! Better be in the car in 5 Minutes. You know yourself takes 2 hours to go to Walmart " she laughs.

" okay " I laughed with her.

I quickly unplugged my phone from my charger and grabbed my purse.

Making my way downstairs to the car, I decided to Go on Twitter:

@arianagrande:
Heading to the studio now! To rehearsal for you know what😼😹💕. I wish my brother was here! I miss you 😭😭😭💋💕 @real_liam_payne .

Zayn's POV:

" Liam! You have a sister ?! " I ask Liam with curiosity.

" yeah?! Why ? " he replied in return

" you never talked about her and she just tagged you on Twitter. She misses you " I said.

" ahh shit. I always forget to call them. Too much things are on my mind and I always forget " he said with disappointment.

" you should call her up " I said as I make my way upstairs. Liam is so stupid, he never told the band that he had a sister that's fucked up! Nor does he talk about his family. But like he said he does have to many thing to worry about. Hate from social media, song writing, planing for tour, rehearsal for tour, girlfriend problems, and etc. I sometimes feel bad for him though but we all have to deal with that. Especially the girlfriend problems.

Except me. I hadn't had a girlfriend in a while and Im fine without one I just wanna go solo for now.

RING! RING! RING! RING! I looked at who was calling and it was my manager. I answered it.

" hello ? " I said.

" you need a girlfriend Zayn. Especially someone who is famous. " Stewart said

" why do I need a girlfriend ? And why do they have to be famous ? " I ask with confusion

" because all the other members in the band became way more popular when they had girlfriends " he said.

" I am not no player ! Stewart " I said

" well for this one you need too! And you have too or else your cut from the team " Stewart said .

" who am I gonna date ? " I ask with concern.

" Ariana grande. She will not know you will be faking this date so you can't tell her. And you need to make her fall in love with you somehow. I talked to her manager and I ask if you both can make a song and her manager was fine with it, and you can try to make her fall in love with you then " he said.

" Ariana grande?! That sounds so familiar. Ehh. How does she look ? " I said

" wait you don't know her ? " he said.

" no " I said

" oh my gosh. You'll see Tom. " he said.

" watever. I hate this plan tbh. " i said.

" end of conversation. Your flight is Tomorrow. I'll text you your ticket. The boys are gonna tag along to. I'll tell them. But don't tell them your gonna fake date Ariana grande. Okay ? " he confirmed

" okay " I said caution.

NEXT CHAPTER IN 3 DAYS, BUT EARLIER IF IM BORED XD.