004 ( heavey heart )

⇢ ˗ˏˋ IS THIS THE END? ࿐ྂ       ❀。• *₊ a pedri gonzalez fic ❀。• *

       ❀。• *₊ a pedri gonzalez fic ❀。• *

"FOCUS PEDRI FOCUS" WAS ALL THAT PEDRI COULD HEAR ALL DAY. He didn't know what was going on but for some unknown reason he could not get the same girl off his mind, and it was obviously showing due to his bad playing in training.

Pablo Gavi, Pedri's teammate and best friend, noticed for some strange reason, on the most random days, Pedri would lash out and fuck up training and sometimes even games, and Pablo did know why. But other than that Pedri was a joy to be around, super playful and can put a smile on anyone's face if he wanted to.

Something that people didn't realize that Pedri was the extrovert and Pablo was the introvert. The slightly older boy was more talkative and comfortable in interviews and even with fans, while Pablo was shy and even if he tried to speak as much as he could in interviews, it was not much. Didn't feel comfortable in interviews, couldn't handle pressure, but around people he's comfortable with he was one if the funniest and most playful person you could meet. While Pedri was like that with mostly everyone, Pablo was only like that with people he felt safe around.

And with that, when Pedri and Pablo become the duo they are, they get crazy around each other. Even though they are best friends, Pablo did not know about Carmen.

"Everybody take a break!" Screamed Xavi at the team, telling them to take a break from training and drink some water. The players headed to the benches, each grabbing their own water bottle "What's going on man? Are you okay?" Asked Pablo, his eyebrows frowned in concern which Pedri just responded with a "I'm fine" He avoided Pablo's gaze. Pablo observed his best friend, knowing that the 'I'm fine' is a lie.

Pablo decided to ignore Pedri's strange act and let him calm down then he'll ask him what's going on.

Everybody headed back into the field after shearing some laughs and catching their breath, and for some reason Pedri felt dizzy. He tried to blink it away but he still felt it. Ferran went to talk to Pedri and noticed him getting dizzy "Hey man you okay?"

"Yeah.. I'm fine.. I'm fine" Reassured Pedri, still trying to blink the dizziness away "You're obviously not fine Pedrito, lets go sit down" Ferran was the second closest person to Pedri from the team, after Pablo of course. They had a close friendship and loved each other like brothers "No no it's okay we have to go back to training" Argued Pedri causing Ferran to frown.

There was absolutely no way in hell Ferran was going to let Pedri go back to training "No way" Ferran ran off to tell Xavi that Pedri cannot continue with practice before Pedri could argue.

Ferran came back with Xavi and Pablo because he overheard the conversation between Ferran and Xavi and wanted to make sure his best friend is alright "Pedri are you okay? Can you continue?" Interrogated Xavi, nervous for his youngster. "Yes I can" Said Pedri. Still not fully focused.