My guardian angel

Start from the beginning

The circle then began to glow as well as the star, it was hella bright me,Owen,Trent and Tyler covered our eyes not wanting to get blind.

After a couple of minutes, there an angler stood at the middle of the star, looking.. adorable..

He opened his eyes to see us and there I saw his beautiful teal eyes.

Cody: hello I am Cody, a guardian angel I was sent here cause of you four, may I know what had happened?

Tyler: we uh..

Trent: we got curious to know if it was real, if you know make an enchantment to summon an angel..

Cody: I see, it often happens so it's alright. While I am here may I know your names?

Cody said with a smile, I was still looking at his beautiful texture of a body. Until Trent snapped his two fingers in front of my face.

Trent: dude introduce yourself!

Noah: wha-? Oh uh, yeah my name is Noah.

Cody: nice to meet you Noah, I am Cody!

Noah: nice to meet you too Cody..

The four decided to ask questions about Cody, well except for Noah.

Noah was only staring at Cody, admiring his body.

Trent: Cody, are there any other Angels?

Cody: yes there are other Angels, some of them are sent here because of humans curiousity about us!

Trent: oh, cool so Noah, Noah?

Noah: whaaaa..?

Trent: Noah!

Noah: ha?! What?!

Trent: you were zoned out, again!

Noah: so..?

Trent: what are you even looking at?

Noah: N-nothing!

Trent and I continued to fight until Cody stopped us, god he was so adorable I can just want t snuggle with him..

Cody: you guys should respect each other, not fight.

Noah: y-yeah..

Trent,Tyler, and Owen looked at me shocked.

Trent: BOY? CODY CAN IMMEDIATELY TELL YOU TO STOP AND YOU'LL STOP?

Tyler: HOW THE F-CK

Noah: he's better that you all so..

Trent: the heck you mean.

Owen: Noah probably liked the angel!

Noah: w-what?! No I do not!

Owen: yes you do! I saw you staring at him earlier!

Not I was me and Owen fighting, Cody immediately stopped us telling us to 'make up'

I was too busy staring at him and his beautiful texture.

Time skip cause I got lazy..

Cody had just informed us that he can go back to heaven after a few months or years.

I immediately volunteered to let him stay at my house and he agreed, I was at cloud 9 when he said yes.

Before Cody arrived at my house I immediately cleaned up the whole house including the attic.

Luckily it didn't take much time since my house was small but it was a two story building.

When Cody arrived I lead him to his room and he immediately thanked me, I said 'no problem' and was happy that he stayed here at my house.