A Plan

(No One's POV)

The Three Vees were in a meeting. They just got the bad news. "We have a problem. Alastor is starting to get close to our Marie, and Lucifer is not budging on anything we asked him. So we will have to make our moves on Marie faster and Make sure that Alastor does not strike a deal with that FREAK! I saw the way he looked at her, he might be not interested in sex, but he is interested in something of her, and Ï̊ͫ̇ͭ͒͜ Wͤ͌̓̏́̇ͪIͯ̏ͭ̚L̐͛́ͮL ̶̅ͧ͆ͧ͌͛̚N̑O̧ͩ̓ͣT̚͟let him take her from ME!"

"You do mean us, right Vox," Velvette says her eyes narrowing on him.

"Of course," Vox says. "Just Alastor gets under my skin, the small prick, piece of shit!"

The two looked at him as they raised their brows. They doubted that.

"Careful you don't blow another fuse." "I didn't blow a fuse that time, he powered me down!" Vox snaped, not happy to relive that moment.

"You know, I can't understand how someone couldn't be interested in taking that little princess in such a way~ I know I certainly am~" Val purred. "Perhaps we should use Velvette's love potion~"

"No, because she would be vulnerable to ANYONE in the area, and we won't be there," Velvette said.

"No matter how much I want her to ride my face if we use that recklessly she could end up at best sleeping with her pathetic girlfriend. Worse case she could end up pregnant and mated to someone else:"

Velvette knew how badly her love potion could affect succubi. Marie's demon form leaned to that.

"No matter how much I want her to ride my face if we use that recklessly she could end up at best sleeping with her pathetic girlfriend. Worse case she could end up pregnant and mated to someone else:"

Velvette knew how badly her love potion could affect succubi. Marie's demon form leaned to that.

There just was no telling, and that wasn't worth the risk.

"Well, I could invite her on my show," Vox said. "Pretend I give a shit about this stupid hotel, worm my way in."

"Oh, Voxxy that's so smart," Valentino said before Velvette spoke up.

"Yeah that would be great, if your anchors didn't make her lose her shit like a few weeks ago, I doubt she would want to come back to your studio so soon after."

"Fucking Katie Killjoy!" Vox says slamming his fist down. "So we have to wait a bit, which is bullshit, but maybe it is good to have someone on the inside. Someone like Angel Dust?"

Vox soon regretted even asking, as Valentino who was in the middle of bedazzling his gun snarled, gripping his fists together.

"That lanky prick won't even return my calls!"

"We need someone who our darling Marie would take in," Vox says standing up.

Velvette scrolls through her phone thinking. "Someone...pathetic, desperate, with no direct ties to us?" She asks.

Valentino goes back to his gun. "I employ every down-on-their-luck loser this side of Hell. Who the fuck is left?" He asks.

Vox smirks getting an idea. "I think...I have JUST the one." He says with a smirk. Finally, that snake will be useful.