---

After getting Axel and Lucielle settled everyone went back to bed. The next morning they were awaken to the smell of greek coffee and Italian music flooding out of the kitchen. Elias sat up in bed prying himself out of Alexi's arms and stumbled downstairs. Lucielle turned to him holding a dish she had just gotten out of the oven.

"Oh you look just like Jess!" She said happily as she sat the dish down hurrying over to hug him. "I think Jess told me you usually make breakfast but we all deserve a break, i'll be finished in twenty minutes get you some more rest." She said leading Elias to the door.

Elias nodded. "You have to let me cook with you before you leave." He said as he tried to think about all the dishes she had made. She smiled and nodded before turning back to finish. Elias made his way upstairs and into the shared room. He heard water running and saw the bed was empty. His heart rate picked up before he walked over to the door and knocked on it.

Usually he would've already showered and by the time he wakes everyone else up Alexi would be downstairs. He heard the shower stop and the door opened slightly as Alexi peaked out soap still his hair.

"Mind if I join?" Elias said his face turning bright red as he asked. Alexi looked at him for a moment before opening the door to let him in. Elias walked in facing away from Alexi as he slowly pulling his shirt off.

Alexi grabbed him pulling him close as he leaned down to kiss him. They split up apart breathless as Elias struggled to catch his breath. "Relax." Alexi said as he turned the water back on to warm up.

Jestion brushed June's hair as Riley paced back and forth. June and Caleb needed to be dressed cute, but warm, but not too warm. He pulled at his hair before turning back to Jestion. "What about those matching outfits you and Heather bought for them?" Riley questioned and Jestion let out a sigh as he finished brushing June's hair.

"Stop worrying about it, your parents are gonna fawn over them before they start getting on to us about stuff we have at least five hours before we have to worry, and if we get your dad to read to Caleb and your mom to bake June's favorite cookies we could be fine through Christmas." Jestion said as he finished getting June ready for the day.

"Now take June downstairs while I go see if Caleb needs help." Jestion said as he handed Riley June. "Make sure his hearing aids are close by just in case he wants them." Jestion said as he pushed Riley out of the door.

Riley took a deep breath as he saw Lorenzo coming out with the twins. His hair was brushed back perfectly and the boys were looking cute as ever in the clothes their dad made them wear. "You first." Riley told Lorenzo who shook his head no as he picked the twins up.

"No you first, they'll be more calm with a new grand kid out there." Lorenzo said then he sighed to himself thinking about the news he and Heather had for the family.

"Fine." Riley grumbled out as he walked downstairs holding june. The little boy played with his casts as he sat quietly waiting for his morning milk cup. Riley nodded at his father who sat on the couch looking at papers and a computer confused.

"I hate these things, back in my day people gave you papers like a fucking man." Axel cursed as he slammed the laptop closed. Riley walked over to him with June causing the male to brighten up.

"Who is this little one?" Axel said as he reached out for June. "This is June, the little boy me and Jestion adopted." Riley said as he handed the boy to his dad. He could hear his mother fumbling out of the kitchen after hearing their conversation.

"Oh isn't he just precious let me see my grandson!" His mom yelled as she walked in. Axel grumbled at having to give the boy up when he had just gotten him before the twins rushed up to him and jumped on him.