Chapter 33: My Darling, My Love

((As promised.))

"He's so beautiful." Harry sniffled. "My baby boy." He kissed his forehead and cuddled him gently, close to his face. He held back tears that threatened to fall as he sniffled again and chuckled softly. Chandler yawned tiredly and looked up to his father with tired eyes.

Zayn smiled as Liam wrapped an arm around his shoulders. Niall walked up to Harry and looked down at the baby, who moved his eyes over to him before yawning again. Curling up into a little ball, Chandler closed his eyes and snuggled himself up against Harry's chest, falling asleep only seconds later. "He's beautiful." Zayn commented.

"Thank you." Harry muttered, loud enough for the three to barely hear, not that they cared. "He's more beautiful than I imagined."

"He looks a lot like you." Niall said, looking to Harry.

"Yeah," Harry gave a watery laugh. "He's got many of Louis' features too. His eyes are a big one." He smiled again and kissed his son's forehead softly, making him whimper softly in his sleep. "His beautiful eyes."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"When did you and Lou decide to name him Chandler?" Zayn asked, once Harry was seated back in his seat next to the bed where Louis rested upon, Niall standing next to Harry, himself and Liam on the other side of the bed.

Harry thought for a second, looking down at his baby. "We've talked about it a while now. Before we found out if he was a boy or girl we decided that if it was a girl, we would call her Lillian. but if he was a boy, we could either call him Chandler or Caleb. We talked about it and decided Chandler sound much better."

"It's a perfect name." Zayn smiled, nodding.

"Thank you. Louis would be so happy." Harry's voice cracked when he spoke the name of the one he loved. "Louis..." Niall quickly placed a comforting hand on Harry's shoulder. He looked up to the blonde Irish lad and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Well, we're going to be here for you until Louis wakes." Liam said, a look of brotherly love on his face. "Brothers who live together, stick together."

Harry smiled. "So, you're saying if we didn't live together, you wouldn't stick with me?" He teased.

Liam's face dropped slightly. "No, no, of coarse not! I didn't mean it like that!" He then chuckled softly. "You know what I meant."

"Yeah, I do." Harry said. "Thanks Liam."

Knocking softly on the door, the nurse from before entered the room, clipboard in hand. "How's everything going in here?" She asked in her soft tone.

"Good, thank you." Zayn said when Harry looked up to him, hoping he'd answer.

"Well, that's good." She smiled. "From your response I assume the baby is doing well? No signs of problems at all?"

"No, he's alright." Zayn nodded. "He's sleeping."

"Alright," the nurse wrote down something on her clipboard, "well, I'm going to bring up some formula. When he wakes up, he'll no doubt be hungry and wanting milk." She wrote down a couple more things before turning and quietly exiting the room.

Zayn sighed softly and his eyes drifted back down to Harry, who kept his eyes on Chandler, his large slender fingers gently caressing the baby's face, not waking him from his slumber. "Chandler Ramon Styles." Harry muttered Chandler's full name silently to himself. "Our little boy. I love you so much!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The nurse returned in ten minutes even with a bottle of baby formula and a couple water bottles. In her other hand, she held a baby bottle."Here is some baby formula, water, and a bottle. When he wakes up, fill the bottle to the 8 line with water, warm it up in the microwave back there for fifteen seconds and put two scoops of baby formula in it. Shake it well before giving it to him." She set the needed materials on the counter. "If I may, what is his name?"