"Well, have fun! Any pictures you take, I want," she said, shuffling in her bed.

"You know it. Talk to you later, Lele." I hung up and noticed the notifications I had from Momona and the others in the group chat.

~~

Today 4:46

Mo
I'm not getting any older people!!
Hurry up, the trailer's getting too cozy
I'm not gonna wanna leave

Cailey
be right there!

Walking W
running late on purpose now

Today 5:27

Mo
Okay, y'all need to hurry up!!
I want pictures

Walking W
you have more than enough pictures of me
leave me alone

Jade
i don't trust any pictures y'all take
where are we meeting up again

~~

I walked out my trailer and locked it, meeting up with Walker. He was near my trailer, so I decided to just walk with him. He was wearing a short sleeve in 64 degrees, and he seemed to be playing it off as warm. Whatever. Not my problem, I wore long sleeves.

Whenwe finally made it to Mo's, she dragged us in, and took in the outfits. "Walker, you're going to freeze when the sun goes down," she chuckled, zipping her little leather jacket.

"Leave me alone. I'll be fine. I'm from Pennsylvania, this is nothing." I rolled my eyes and left him alone.

"I'm driving," Cailey said,jingling her car keys. As the only 16 year-old between us, she had been given a small car too. She was only allowed to drive between a 10 mile radius alone though. "Let's go!"

"Shotgun!" I yelled, smirking as Mo's face fell into a pout. We piled out of Momona's trailer, waiting for her to lock the door, and made our way. Cailey didn't hit anything, much to our relief, and everyone was having fun singing some random songs on a pop music playlist. When she parked, Momona made me take a group selfie(or better said, a bunch of them, since she made us do a plethora of poses) and then we piled out. It was just like the fair from back home. Crazy rides that threw you in the air, bunch of carnival games. "Guys, I need yall to make sure I don't spend too much money on this," I warned, knowing I would spend at least a hundred bucks on this.

"You'll be fine," Cailey reassured me. "Now what's first?"

~~

We went on a simple ride first, the tilted spinning teacups. I remember passing out temporarily (like I always have) and then waking up to scream and get the adrenaline out. It was a nice way to start the afternoon. As we went on, we kept splitting up into groups depending on who wanted to go on which ride. I wanted to go on slingshot, but Mo was too scared and Cailey wanted to make sure she wasn't alone, leaving me and Walker alone. We decided to go in line and wait.

"So how are your scenes going? We have a couple together coming up," Walker said, breaking our silence.

"They're going good! We don't reshoot a lot of them," I reply, pocketing my phone and glasses. "I try to pretend I'm running lines with my dad sometimes." Walker laughs at this.

"Did you really act like you were in the scene with your dad?" he asks. I nod, moving forward as the line progresses.

"Yeah, he taught me how from a small age," I told him. "Whenever he came home, I would run lines with him."

"Did you go with him when he was shooting scenes?" he asked, moving with me now. "Like, when he shot Narcos and all those things?"

"You know abou-" I start, then go to answer his question. "No, I think I stayed with a nanny or something. I can't remember ever going on a set before these weeks."