𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲

Y/N POV

I sat on my bed there was absouloutly nothing to do there were about 7 hours left until we were going to the airport. I get up from my bed and walk to my makeup table, i put my phone on my phone holder and i call Leah.

Leah has been my rock for as long as i can remember and shes one of the sweetest people Ive ever met, I wait for a good 13 seconds before she anwseres with a big smile.

"AAAAAAAAAAA IM SO EXCITED YOUR COMING BACK HOMEEEE" She squeals and shakes her phone

For some context I had to move to France about 2 years ago since my mom and dad got jobs here.

"LEAAAHHHHH IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH AND I CANT WAIT EVEN THOUGH THERES LIKE 7 HOURS LEFT" I squealed back and i really couldnt wait and besides Leah knew about my dream of becoming an actress and it feels like it would be much easier to try and audiction for something in like Vancouver (lets pretend everyone lives there for this story). We talk for like 5 hours updating eachother on stuff that has happend and our loves lives.

I had already done my make up so I get up and get my hair straightener to curl my hair since i know how to do that, that took about 45 minutes, so that means 15 minutes and an hour left so i quickly checked off that i had all my stuff as i packed my hair straightener into my suitcase.

A few more minutes go by and i get called down stairs by my mom (Jessica), so i had to say bye to Leah. walked down stairs with my suitcase and rolled it beside the door it was quite heavy so it took a minute or two to get it down.

"You got everything sweetie?" my mom asked me as she made me a sandwitch.

"Yeah I got everything, I cant wait until we get there Ive missed that place so much u cant belive me" i chuckled abit at the last part thinking about my old friends of course its gonna be hard to say goodbye to my french friends at the school but Ive missed Vancouver so much.

Later on when we were at the airport and got on the plane. AND IT WOULD TAKE ABOUT 19 HOURS I THINK IM DYING. We were flying first class so thats atleast good. But this annoying little shitty 16 year old big sister of mine kept taking pictures of me.

19 hours later...

When we finally arrived i felt the air hit my face and DAMN I MISSED THIS PLACE, it was quite late but the Jeffries were gonna pick us up and drop us off at our old house that has been ranovated(idk how to spell), We wait for about 7 minutes and i see Leah I charge at her and hug her.

"I MISSED U SO MUCH LEAHHHH" I almost squish her as she hugs me back

"IVE MISSED U SO MUCH Y/NNNNNNN" She smiles brightly.

(A/N)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is my first fanfic im actually trying to write since i kinda gave up on two others but ANYWAY, and i wanted to note that english isnt my first language and ill try to update this atleast 3 times a week or something like that but i need ideas on how im gonna move the story forward

(started january 27th 2024)

(Update March 2nd) I did some changes and I haven't released any new chapter though I do have some in my drafts