Takuya and Ichika's Plan

Start from the beginning

After everyone finished their primary introduction, Ryuuen said,

" Well it seems like there are some interesting students here, For now , I will play with ya. Come with me, Albert. "

" Understood, "

With that, Albert left the classroom with Ryuuen. I am sure Ryuuen is gonna fight him to bring Albert in his faction. If he manages to do that, he will have no enemies left in this class,or so does he think. But beating Albert is gonna be a challenge. 

That dude has a good physique and he seemed to have good amount of training. But Ryuuen should have understood that he doesn't stand no chance against an opponent like Albert. What does Ryuuen intend to do?

I decided to follow them but got delayed by some girls. They seemed to be asking my phone number. I can understand them. After all, our generation gave importance to communication skills. 

At first, I thought every generation had the same curriculum cause no way would the instructions would say us any information about white room. 

Before enrolling in ANHS, instructors said that Ayanokoji's generation was all about individualism and they had some beta curriculum but they didn't tell me the details of it. 

However, knowing that much is enough as he is bound to have some gap in his communication skills for the time being. But knowing him, he would adapt to the situation quickly. Thats much of a monster he is. 

After some small chat, I asked some students if they saw a magenta haired boy and a big black half Japanese boy. A girl told me that they went to the rooftop. 

I began to head to rooftop and saw Albert coming out of the roof , alone. I didn't question him anything and he left quickly. After he was gone, I went to the rooftop only to find Ryuuen throughoutly beaten. 

"Didn't you realise you can't beat that guy?

" Who the fuck are ya? Oh, You are that ikeman punk. What's ya name again?"

" Yagami "

" I thought you would be harmless little cat. So you also wanna fight me now?" 

He was completely defenceless,he had no chance to win even if he was in his top condition anyway. 

"Nah,I just thought I would help you to heal your injuries,"

"Shut the fuck up brat. Now move aside"

Then Ryuuen stood up by himself and he was probably going to the infirmary. As expected, his movements was weak because of the fight. 

" Now you have lost to him, what are you gonna do Ryuuen?"

"The strongest doesn't always win. What matters in a fight is the willpower. The one who wins in the end is the true winner. After getting Albert to my side, You are next."

With that, Ryuuen left. He is certainly an interesting one. I cannot understand his perspective as in white room, failure wasn't an option. If one fails to do the bare minimum,he/she will disappear. But in this outside world, things are different. Ryuuen actually has good chance to bring Albert to his side. 

Whatever, I will soon crush him and make him obey me. No one is above violence. I will make him my pawn and I will face Ayanokoji very soon but before that, I have to find out as much as possible about the S-System. 

[ Yagami's POV at present time]

It's evening of 4 July. I am now just outside of the rooftop. Ichika was there with a class 3-D senpai. As planned,we are gonna blackmail him into revealing the S-System. I already blinded the camera by spraying black smoke from its blind spot. Even if I am caught, It would not be a very big penalty. And I am gonna make it worth my effort.