You are my everything

Start from the beginning

Cara goes to the fridge and takes out a Banana to eat it while i look at her ,,And why ?" i ask her leaning against the counter ,,Because it is not important" she says and lays down the Banana ,,Are you done asking Questions or do I have to make sure you are quiet now ?" Cara asks and i raise an eyebrow.

,,And how do you want to do that ?" i ask her and she comes up to me and lays her arms around me ,,Should i show you ?" she asks with a grin ,,What did they gave you in the hospital that you are so flirty ?" i ask her and we both laugh slightly ,,Nothing and im always flirty" she says and i think about ,,Yeah true..you always are" i say with a small chuckle.

She smiles at me and grins slightly ,,I could always flirt with you even on the pitch" she says and i smile at her ,,True i could do that too..you look hot with your Game face and how you read the Game of our opponents" i say and she grins at me ,,I like how you lay your hands down on your knees everytime there i a corner" she says and i laugh slightly.

,,Yes you do like it because you always stand behind me and you can look at my ass!" I say and she grins at me ,,No i dont..we are professionals remember ?" She says
,,Right..so no flirting on the pitch" i say and she nods.

,,Are you gonna take me now to the bedroom or not ?" i ask her and she grins ,,Of course i will take you to the bedroom" she says and picks me up with one arm again.

Today was gonna be fun.

Cara POV:

Two Days later

Today is a special Day.We would celebrate Leahs Birthday with a big party.She had her birthday during our Champions League Week so we just celebrated with her family but since everyone has a free day tomorrow it was the perfect timing.

I invited everyone from Arsenal and the Lionesses even Keira and Lucy would come from Barcelona and Georgia would come from Germany.Her family would be there and some of her friends outside football.

I planned everything got her a big cake with the Arsenal Logo on it and we had an amazing Location and everything should be ready.I came out of my little Home office and look at Leah who sat in my living room

,,Why are you looking at me like that ?" she asks with a grin and looks from the TV to me ,,I like looking at you" i say and come to the coach and look down to her ,,Dress nicely for the evening..we are going out" i say with a smile and she looks at me with a smile ,,Where ?" she asks and sits up looking up to me.

,,We're gonna have Dinner so dress nice" i say and she looks at me with a small grin ,,A Date ?" she asks and i nod ,,Yup..be ready at 8 we need to drive to London" i say and give her a quick kiss ,,Alright..im gonna look at my options otherwise i need to drive to my Apartment" she says and i nod before i get to my Office again.I open the Group for her birthday

Skippers Birthday Party✨️

Cara:She thinks we are going out for Dinner so if she text you just play along

Keira🤍: She already texted me asking if i could help her to decide 🙄

Georgia🤍:Just landed..Luce..Keira you gonna pick me up right ?👀

Lucy🤍:Already there Georgia now move your ass a bit faster..

I chuckle slightly at the messages when Leah came in i quickly turn off the screen and lay down my Phone ,,Everything okay ?"she asks confused ,,Yep..what do you need ?" i ask her and she shakes her head

,,What are you gonna wear ?" she asks and i think ,,Probaly a black trousers with a double breasted black blazer and with a white long sleeve shirt underneath" i say and she nods ,,Are you hiding something ?" she asks and i sigh ,,No i dont"