You are my everything

Magsimula sa umpisa

Cara and i look at each other and i sigh ,,Leah..needed help making the bed" Cara says and my mom nods with a small grin while i look over to Cara.Seriously ?I needed help making the bed ?
Use your brain Cara

,,Im gonna make Coffee" Cara says and goes around my mom in the kitchen ,,Dont use your left hand!" I say with a serious tone and she sighs ,,Ja" she says in German with a annoyed tone

I look over to my mom and hug her quickly ,,Should i teach you again how you make a bed Leah ?" she asks with a grin and i roll my eyes
,,I know that you know what we did" i say to her and Cara looks to us ,,What does she know ?" she asks.

,,She knows what we were doing Cara.." i say and she looks to us confused ,,We did the bed.." she says and i shake my head.

,,Cara..she is not dumb.Our breakfast just stands in the kitchen and we came out of the bedroom" i say and look over to mom ,,Plus Cara was still putting on her shirt and you both wear the other ones shorts" she says and we both look down on us immediately.

,,That's why they're so tight" Cara says and i sigh ,,Im..sorry" Cara says quitely looking at us.

,,She saw me doing worse so dont apologize" i say and go to her to grab the Coffee ,,What did you do ?" she asks.

,,I saw her and Jordan-.." Mom begins to say but gets interupt by Cara ,,No..no im sorry but that is something that i dont wanna know"

We ate together our breakfast before my mom decideds to go again ,,Well..i hope you two have a great time..rest your hand and listen to Leah when she says that you should relax" Mom says while we stood at the front door

,,Thanks Mom..did you listen ?She said you should listen to me and rest your hand" i say and look at Cara ,,Yes i did but i am still not sure if i should listen..maybe im not sure" she says and shakes her head

,,Thanks for the breakfast Amanda..and if you call my mother when you sit in the car tell her im okay and i call her in the evening" she says and Amanda laughs slightly ,,You definitely know us to good"

I hug her to say goodbye and Cara opens the door ,,I bring your mother down to her car" she says and i nod ,,Alright..drive safe Mom" i say and look after them.I go to the window and watch how they both talk for a few minutes.They are planning something i know that.

I go to the kitchen when i saw that Cara goes inside again and my mom drove away and begin to clean the kitchen.Cara comes to me and shakes her head

,,Did you not notice that you lost the keys ?" She asks and we look at each other ,,I did but i just thought they were at my apartment" i say and i look up to her ,,Im sorry but really..i needed help making the bed ?How old am i ?10 ?" i ask and she shakes her head.

I lay my arms around her waist and look up to her ,,Lets just be happy about it that it was my mom and not my dad.." i say and she nods slightly and looks down at me ,,Definitely not a good girl today" she says slightly laughing ,,Hey..im still a good girl" i say with a grin

She looks at me with a small smile and kisses me lovingly ,,Maybe..we will see" she says with a grin.
,,Can i ask something ?" i ask her and she strokes my cheek gently
,,Of course"
,,What did you and my mother talk about?" i ask her and she smiles at me ,,Nothing..i just wanted to bring her to her car" she says and i smile at her ,,But you two talked a long time standing by the car" i say and she raises an eyebrow.

,,Are we turning to a stalker Williamson ?" she asks and i grin slightly and shake my head ,,Nothing bad..i promise just something about my family" she says and kisses me ,,Alright..are you gonna tell me more ?" i ask and she shakes her head ,,Nope".