9-11-3: Harvard Crimson (6-4-1 ECAC Hockey)

After a close call last night, the Colgate Raiders head to Allston, Massachusetts to play the struggling Harvard University Crimson in the second rematch of the ECAC Hockey championship game from a year ago. With 11:35 left in the first period, Alex DiPaolo scored his fifth goal of the season to make it 1-0 Colgate. With 10:17 left in the first period, Daniel Panetta scored his fifth goal of the season to make it 2-0 Raiders. With 7:47 left in the first period, Joe Miller scored to make it 2-1 Hamiltonians. Carter Gylander and Aku Koskenvuo matched zeros for the remainder of the period so Colgate leads 2-1 heading to the second period. With 14:13 left in the second period, Marek Hejduk scored to tie the game 2-2. With 13:51 left in the second period, Casey Severo scored to make it 3-2 Harvard. With 8:38 left in the second period, Ben MacDonald scored to make it 4-2 Crimson. A struggling Carter Gylander and Kuskenvuo matched zeros for the remainder of the period so Harvard leads 4-2 heading to the second intermission. With 18:14 left in the third period, Ben MacDonald scored to make it 5-2 Crimson. With 12:45 left in the third period, Simon Labelle scored his fifth goal of the season to make it 5-3 Harvard. With 3:03 left in the third period, Joe Miller scored to make it 6-3 Harvard. Aku Koskenvuo finished off the Raiders and Harvard doubles up Colgate 6-3. Colgate dropped to 9-12-3 on the season and 6-5-1 in ECAC Hockey play.