She closed the bag and set it on the floor before looking at Fantasia.

"If at any point you feel uncomfortable or it becomes too much just so and I'll stop okay?" Taraji enforced causing her to nod.

"Words baby."

"Okay baby, I hear you." She said lowly as she repositioned herself to sit up on her knees.

"Good, arms in front, back or above your head?" Taraji asked making Tasia  gulp lightly.

"Above my head." She said softly before lying back down on the bed.

Taraji waited until she was comfortable to climb into her lap, leaning over her face tying her wrists together and then to the headboard. She sat back as Fantasia moved her arms around slightly, looking at her in question she just nodded while biting her lip.

"I want you to watch me through the mirror okay baby?" Taraji commanded softly as she leaned down to her face.

"Okay." She said, voice shaking lightly which made Raji smile inwardly.

"Good girl." She said lowly before kissing her deeply. She instantly melted into the kiss, body rolling as their tongues did the tango.

Taraji pulled away from her, kissing down her next and chest until she was at her breasts. Sticking her tongue out, Taraji slowly dragging it over one of her nipples while her hand played with the other.

Her moans started flowing out the moment Taraji's tongue touched her skin. She shifted under her lightly as T moved from one breast to the other, showing them equal amounts of attention before sliding off of her slowly to spread her legs.

She hooked her fingers under the waistband of Fantasia's underwear, sliding them down her legs before throwing the across the room somewhere. She parted her legs slowly before lying on her stomach settling between them.

"Be as loud as you want baby. Don't hold back nothing." Taraji said lowly as she placed soft kisses on Fantasia's inner thighs, creeping up to her center slowly.

She let out a shaky sigh, her body jittering in anticipation as she watched Taraji through the ceiling mirror. Taraji took a glance up at her as she slowly drug her tongue up her slit, collecting Tasia's sweet arousal on her tongue and releasing a low moan.

Fantasia's body melted into the sheets as she repeated the action a few more times before suckling on it gently. Taraji had planned to take things slow but ultimately said,

"Fuck it." She mumbled before diving in.

Fantasia's back arched from the bed as her arms pulled against the rope that had her restrained. She so badly wanted to run her fingers through Taraji's hair, her desperation making her desire even more prominent.

"Baby!" She whined as her hips rolled against Taraji's tongue. Her eyes trained on the ceiling, watching as Taraji's head disappeared between her thick thighs, her hair the only evidence of her being there.

The sight made her stomach clench, her orgasm approaching further from the intensity of watching herself but before she could release Taraji stopped and pulled away.