ALL THE CHANCES

Broken Series #3 out of 3

Harriet Luizelle Domingo wants to experience what being in love is so she downloads a dating app to try and find a guy to flirt with and see if they would click. She matches with guys and flirts with them but something is just missing so she decides to just ghost them. Upon swiping she matches with a famous guy from another university. They chatted and got to know more about each other, they unexpectedly clicked. She finally found someone who filled all her standards on a guy who happens to be Void Trance Hidalgo, the band vocalist of Elixir.

He is famous not only in their university, but in other schools also. He is independent and very hardworking, although he came from a rich family he still chose to live independently and build his own success and fame without connections from his wealthy family.

Riri and Void talked and flirted until they decided to meet up and have a date. Their first date went fine, they continued to talk and talk until Void asked her if he could court her, he pursued her until she finally said yes to him. But it doesn't end there because they never knew something unexpected was coming.

Harriet Luizelle Domingo
/ha-ri-yet lu-wi-zel do-ming-go/

Void Trance Hidalgo
/voyd trans hi-dal-go/

Void Trance Hidalgo/voyd trans hi-dal-go/