𝐈𝐕

Bakugou could only sigh as he laid down in his bed to find the girl crawling at his ceiling like a ghost. He found it creepy but other than that, he can't help but think of things he should do to get rid of the lost spirit – to make it move on.

"Uhm, about that.. I did die because you pushed me off the edge but," Y/n paused, and looked at Bakugou embarrassed. "There was this figure, they told me that I can't go to heaven"

He scoffed, crossing his arms. "Serves you right"

"I can't go to hell either, because I wasn't accomplished or content with the things that I have when I was still alive. I do admit that I have regrets, but now that I'm dead, I don't even know what that was.. So, I'm here"

"Y/n," Bakugou spoke. "Are you.. haunting me?" He questioned, sitting up from his position. At this moment, the girl can only chuckle but put on a gentle smile on her face as she got closer to him

"Haunting you? Why would I do that?"

Bakugou sucked in a breath and looked at her e/c-colored eyes. "Because I killed you"

The floating girl can only stare at him blankly. "No, that's because I love you Katsuki. I always want to be with you – even if you killed me with your bare hands"

Bakugou just shut his eyes closed as he put a pillow on his face to try and hide the fact that she was still there. "Fuck, you're supposed to be gone.. Why can you just leave me alone?!" He yelled, and although it was muffled Y/n can't help but frown.

"I'm sorry.." She said, her head down as her fists balled up in guilt. "I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to be in love, so in love.. with a murderer like you"

His eyes widened, seeing the sinister look on Y/n's face. And while yes, he did kill her – he felt guilty, yet at the same time, he had this small wish that she would be gone so he can't see that wicked look on her again.

Bakugou fears it. No– It haunted him.

"Since I'm a ghost, you can't do anything without people calling you insane," Y/n said as she floated towards the door and tried to open it, but her hand just phased through it. "You can't even touch me or push me on the rooftop to kill me once again, that's too bad, right?" She asked once more, turning her head back.

"Well~ I can even watch you go to the bathroom to take a shower, go to the toilet, to jerk off. There's just so many things that's so interesting about you that I can see with my own eyes!!"

'This bitch-! She's too damn creepy!!' Bakugou thought in frustration, cold sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Katsuki," Y/n spoke, now appearing behind him like a ghost. "I'm so excited for what will happen in the next few days."