𝟻𝟹| 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I heard they were still missing," Jennifer stated, sipping on her half-empty glass of white wine. "What if they're the ones behind these killings?"

"They're not." You bit out sourly.

Randy shot you a shrewd look after he'd taken notice of your increasing anger.

Tom found entertainment in your frigidness as he leaned forward, setting his book to the side. "Oh, yeah? Well, how do we know you're not just covering for your little boyfriends?"

You weren't even given the chance to lash out when Randy swiftly intervened as he was afraid you'd slip up and expose the two by mistake.

"What I think Y/n's trying to say is, Billy and Stu would have to be brain-damaged to risk their freedom just to kill off a couple of actors to a shitty ass trilogy movie."

The corner of your lips quirked ever so slightly at Randy's defense. You were very appreciative of his quick-witted thinking.

"Fair point," Tom conceded as he flicked his cigarette into the ashtray that resided on the coffee table.

Right as Dewey re-entered the living room after having left to use the bathroom a couple of minutes ago, you saw a bright light reflecting in your peripherals. You turned your head toward the window as the glare had come from a car's headlight.

Just then, Jennifer's bodyguard waltzed through the front door while dragging Gale inside by her arm.

"Hey, Dewdrop, look who I found slinking around in the yard. The nightly news." He said as Gale yanked her arm from his grasp.

"I wasn't slinking. I was walking." She corrected.

"Alright, let's talk." Dewey sighed, and you watched as they exited the foyer together. You planned to go with them until you became distracted by what was happening with Randy.

Jennifer sat down on the armrest next to him, raking her long acrylic fingernails through his hair as she leaned down to whisper enticing words into his ear. "So, tell me. Are you a virgin?"

Randy's brows shot up in response, and you immediately took that as your cue to leave. You did not want to impose on whatever was going on there.

Gathering your last remaining brain cells, you headed into the kitchen where Dewey and Gale stood, discussing the current case.

"Did you know they released Roman?" Gale asked, placing a hand on her hip.

"They did?" You garnered both their attention as you stood on the opposite side of the kitchen table.

"Yes, Sarah's call didn't come from his cell phone." Gale revealed.

"Where did it come from then?" Dewey questioned, incredibly aloof. It was obvious he was opposed to Gale being here just as much as Jennifer.

"A cloned cell phone. It's untraceable." Gale matched his harsh tone.

The cloned phone was like an instant reminder of the past. Alarm bells went off in your head as the same thing happened with Billy. He was arrested, albeit the calls weren't traced back to him, so he was released.

Turns out, Billy was indeed the killer.

History always repeats itself. So, Roman wasn't exactly off the hook according to your books.

"Well, thanks for the update, Gale. Why don't you just go back home?" 

"Just wait one second." Gale snatched a photo off the table and unfolded it. "Y/n, how old do you think Maureen Prescott is in this picture?"