night with him.... (part-2)

No one pov:

After hearing chimon, perth kissed him roughly this time.

They are kissing like a there is no tomorrow.
Perth bite chimon lips to ask for entrance and chimon parted his lips. Perth tongue sucked chimon mouth.

Their tongues playing with each other. Their breathing is getting heavier. Chimon patted on perth shoulder and perth backed away a little a attacked on his neck.

Perth is sucking chimon neck and leaving purple dark marks there. Chimon is feeling so good that he raised his hands and interlock with other's head hairs.

Perth removed his shirt and chimon did the same.

Perth looked at chimon, feeling so proud looking at his love breathing heavily, his chest is having up and down. His lips is swallown because of rough kisses. Neck is covered with many marks and bites. But that's not enough for him. They both are feeling the heat while looking at each other. Perth positioned himself between his legs and made him lay down.

Perth leave kissed on his neck, jaw and finally on his chest near nipples.

Chimon moaned loudly when perth kiss there. They both know he is sensitive there.

"Like it, baby~~" Perth asked. Chimon unknowingly nodded his head at him. This feeling is always so amazing and pleasured for him.

Perth then licked his nipple and started playing with other with his hand. Chimon moaned loudly.

This sound is made perth to give more pleasure to his phi. He sucked his nipples while chimon is moaning loudly. The moaning sound is like music to perth ears.

He is loving the expression of his love. He is loving every single moment and sound.

After playing with his both nipples, perth leaves many kisses on his tummy and sucked there.

Perth stood up and get rid off his remaining clothes and chimon did the same. Now, both of them are naked looking at each other.

Chimon is feeling so shy, so he looked away. Perth smirk at his action.

He again sat between his legs parting them.

"Look at me sweetheart...." Perth said and grab his jaw.

Chimon looked at perth.

"Look at the mess I create on your body. So beautiful darling. You are just mine."

"Only yours tanapon...." Chimon said and grabbed by his neck and kissed him. They both are kissing again messivelly.

Perth slowly inserted his one finger on chimon hole. Chimon shuddered by the sudden pain.

Chimon tightened the hold on perth's back moaning.

He tried to break the kiss but perth inserted his tongue in his mouth and started distracting him.

He slowly move in and out his finger. Slowly, one finger become two and then three.

He backed away and looked at chimon. Who is trying to catch his breat.

"Relax love," perth said and kissed his forehead.

He grabbed his one leg and placed on his shoulder. Positioning himself in front of chimon hole.

He looked at chimon, he nodded his head.

And then perth slowly pushed his cock in his hole.

Chimon screamed in pain.

Perth circles his thumb in chimon stomach who is breathing hard.

Perth gave him some time to adjust.

"Move..." Chimon said looking at perth.

Perth smiled at him and started moving slowly.

He again attached his lips on his neck and left kisses here and there.

His movements spees increased.

"Ahhhh~~ feeling so good. Faster p'perth~~~" chimon moaned loudly.

Chimon is a moaning mess he is loving the feeling so much.

Perth started pounding in him like an animal speed. They are both feeling so good.

"Ahhhhh~" chimon moaned so loudly when perth hit his prostate. Perth started hitting his prostate again and again.

Chimon feels like his senses have stopped working.

"I'm close p'perth...." Chimon said.

Perth put both chimon legs and placed it on his shoulders and started to thrust at a hard pace.

Chimon screamed when he reached his orgasm. His body went limp by the great pleasure.

Perth intertwined their hands and started to hit fast to reach his own orgasm.

After some time perth also cum inside chimon and after pulling out fell beside him.

After catching their breaths, they looked at each other and smiled.

Chimon wipes the sweat from Perth's head and kisses on his forehead.

"I love you..."

"I love you more sweetheart." Perth said and kissed him.

Then he got up and went into the washroom to grab a wet towel. He cleaned chimon body and helped him wear his clothes again.

After cleaning his body and wearing clothes. Perth lay down beside chimon.

"Cuddle me tanapon..." Chimon said yawning.

"Sleep love...." Perth said cuddling him.

He kissed his forehead and they both went into their dreamlands.

Okay .... So.... What I'm writinggggg ....

Hello guys, you will all enjoy this chapter. Let's meet each other again.
Thanku so much.
Also, check my another oneshot collections.
Bye bye ...

Always support Perthchimon 🖤💛

Oh myyyyyyyyy... I'm deadddd guyss....😭😭

😭😭

Ohhhhh myyyy goddddddd
Just look at them ..... Oh goddd... Take me with you I can't with these two dangerous anymore....😵‍💫😵‍💫🖤💛