Chapter 357 - 360

Start from the beginning

When the newly ordered barbecue was served on the dining table, the door of the private room was pushed open. Wei Zhou had finally arrived. Immediately, the originally lively room became quiet. This man was like an air conditioner. No matter where he went, there would be silence.

Seeing the main character appear, Tang Yitong felt that the barbecue in front of her didn't smell that delicious anymore. She subconsciously glanced at Su Yan to see how her best friend would react. What impressed her was that, Su Yan actually didn't react at all. She continued to eat the barbecue in small bites, not affected by Wei Zhou at all.

As if sensing that everyone had stopped, Su Yan reluctantly raised her head to take a look. In just six days, Wei Zhou had lost much weight. But what did this have to do with her?

Tang Yitong's face was full of unhappiness. Although she didn't say anything, her unwelcoming attitude towards Wei Zhou was very obvious. As long as one wasn't stupid, they would be able to understand her meaning.

Su Yan didn't say anything and continued to eat in small bites. It was as if she hadn't seen anything. The atmosphere in the private room was so oppressive that it was suffocating.

Lan Jian sighed and broke the awkward atmosphere. "Let's continue eating. Don't bother with him. If not for the fact that he hadn't eaten for a few days, I wouldn't have called him over."

Tang Yitong glanced at Wei Zhou and saw that the man was still as cold and arrogant as before. It seemed that after this incident, his arrogance hadn't diminished.

Chapter 358: Too Shameless

Awkwardness. The entire private room was filled with awkwardness. Lan Jian couldn't help but ask, "Su Yan, I remember that you played poker very well, right?"

The moment these words were said, Tang Yitong was the first to raise her hand and say, "F * ck! You even know this. Could it be that you have lost to Su Yan before? She has a photographic memory. She has the ability to read ten lines at a glance. Ever since she was young, be it poker or mahjong, I have rarely seen her lose."

Lan Jian pretended to be surprised and said, "I see. Just like a friend of mine. My friend has never lost in poker."

Wei Zhou raised his eyebrows. He felt that the friend that Lan Jian mentioned was him, so he said coldly, "Do I not have a name, or do you not know my name? Is it embarrassing for you to say my name?"

Lan Jian stole a glance at Su Yan. "Hmph, what do you know? I'm going to annoy you to death. If your name comes out of my mouth, even I will be despised."

Wei Zhou's eyes turned to Su Yan. He saw that Su Yan was listening attentively with her ears perked up. There was a faint smile in her eyes as she slowly turned over the roast meat on the stove.

Wei Zhou squeezed beside Lan Jian and sat down. He held a plate of meat and handed it to Su Yan. "Can you help me roast some too?"

Lan Jian and Tang Yitong, who were chatting about how good Su Yan was at cards, turned to look at Wei Zhou when they heard Wei Zhou's words. Tang Yitong frowned and said, "CEO Wei, you think you're the CEO even when you're outside? Do you need others to roast the meat before feeding it to you?"

Wei Zhou glanced at Tang Yitong and said truthfully, "I don't know how to grill meat."

Other than Su Yan, everyone else was dumbfounded. If not for Wei Zhou's earnest and sincere expression, they would have suspected that Wei Zhou was joking.