Chapter 2

After that confrontation with my so called dad.. I realize he's right. I don't have something against him.

I don't have the power to destroy him. Years passed, he stopped hitting my my mom. Pero tuloy tuloy pa rin ang pambababae nya.

Which made me more angry and determined to watch him fall apart.

But something isn't right.. watching him, being more powerful is pissing me off.

"Where is Mr. Villamayor?" A armoured man said. It didn't even shocked me when I saw him.

A gun. And suitcase. This scene is so familiar with me.

"I don't know." I dissmissed him.

I wanted to see what's in the suitcase..

Napansin kong napapadalas na ang punta ng mga armadong lalaki sa bahay namin.. at first I didn't doubt it.

Noong tumatakbong presidente pa lang si daddy ay napansin kong may mga armadong lalaking lagi nyang kausap.

I thought because he was becoming more powerful so that's why he's adding more bodyguard.. but as time goes on it becomes more doubtful.

I'm not dumb to notice it. My dad is doing something.. dirty... He became more busy than the usual.

And I confirmed it when I woke up in the middle of the night. I glanced at my clock and it's already one am.

I suddenly feel thirsty so I went downstairs.

I was holding a water, and walking like a sleepy lady when suddenly I noticed the lights in the library.

I was about to passed by when I heard a voice of a familiar man.

"How's the organization?"

I frowned. Organization? What is that?

I heard my dad chukled. "It was doing good. Thanks to you." My dad said.

I frowned more.

I immediately go back to my room and locked my door silently.

Organization? What is the name of that organisation?

And that triggered me day by day..

"Do you have classes?" My mom asked me when we were eating.

I'm a graduating student. I took fashion designing because that's want I wanted and I can tell I'm good with it.

"Nope, pictorial nalang." I smiled at her and she smiled at me.

"You're growing too fast." She said and chukled.

"Don't worry. I'm still your daughter." I said.

After hearing her story.. somehow i can't help but to feel guilty about it.

She looks like she wanted to say something... "What is it mom?" I asked calmly.

She seems shock when she probably noticed that i know that she wanted to say something.

She sighed. "We're going to Russia." She said.

I frowned. "What? What are we gonna do there?" I asked, still confused.

"Your dad have an errand there. And as a president's family. We really need to be there." She said with a hint of nervousness.

I sighed. Another show again. I'm tired of the camera flashing around. And what are we gonna do there?

"This is so sudden." I blurred out as I continue designing the dress..

It made me curious. Does the organization my dad's talking about is in the Russia? I mean. This is the first time that we will go to the Russia.

"Organization. What is that?" I asked myself.

I sighed. I badly wanted to find out what's organization that my dad's talking about.

Right! I immediately stand up. This is the right timing.

I will find out what's organization it is.. i bet it's something that will help me to destroy him..

I smirked as I comb my long cherry red hair.

"President Villamayor! I wasn't expecting you to be here." The woman approached my dad.

We arrived to this event. Fuck. Is this is it? I was expecting to see something! But it's just a mere company event..

Ka business partner ata ni daddy ang may ari ng kompanya.

We just arrived to this event Pero kaagad kaming dinubog ng mga medya.

Ugh. I can't wait to leave this event!

Puro flashes ng mga camera ang nakikita ko. Oh di Kaya ay kilalang Tao sa business world or politics.

Humiwalay muna kami kay daddy at pumunta sa assigned tables namin. Pinakaunahan iyon! I sighed.

"I can't wait to end this shit." I mumbled but my mom heard it. She sighed. "If you want we can go home." She said.

But I went here to keep an eye to my dad! I wanted to know if the one who held this event is involved with the organization or something.

But first of all how?! I don't even know the name rather than the voice! Ugh.
This is frustrating.

"I'll just go to the bathroom, mom." Paalam ko.

"Bumalik ka rin agad. The event is starting soon.." she said softly and I nodded.

Nagtanong tanong pa ako kung nasan ang bathroom.. but hell! I got lost.

I'm inside at their mansion! Ang lawak. How am I supposed to find the bathroom in this large mansion?!

I sighed and continue walking down the aisle. I was about to open a door when I heard someone's talking.

"Make sure to kill him." My eyes went windened when I heard my dad's voice.

Fuck!

Sumilip ako sa nakabukas na pinto at nakita doon Si daddy.. he was talking to a familiar man..

My eyes went windened when I recognise who is it.

It was the man who come to my dad's library! He's businessman!

"I'm taking care of it don't worry." The man with an Russian accent said.

Pinigilan kong gumawa ng ingay. I'm sure they're talking with that organization! Fuck. I need to hear more.

Nilabas ko ang aking cellphone at binuksan ang voice recorder noon.

The man chukled. "Don't be paranoid. If you stick to the plan and make your daughter marry Alexsandr.. he wouldn't find out that organizations that you made.." my eyes went windened.

What? Me? Marrying?! What! But who's Alexsandr? Damn. why is my father anxious about Alexsandr finding out that organizations?

I frowned.

"Who the fuck is Alexsandr!" I mumbled quietly.

I needed to find out who is it.. I got a feeling that he could destroy my dad!

The fact that my dad is so anxious about him.. made me more curious.
Ano ang nasa organization na iyon? At bakit takot na takot si daddy na malaman ng Alexsandr na iyon?

"You should be more paranoid! Because you put he's-" my dad stopped when he heard me.

Shit! Natangko ko ang mini table sa tabi ng pintuan.

Fuck! Fuck!

Kaagad akong umalis ng tahimik. Fuck! The cctv! My dad might find out-

I stopped running when I felt a gripped on my wrist pulling me to a room.

My eyes went windened when he closed the door! Fuck! I'm doomed.