Jiho sighed.

"Keep trying his number," jiho muttered.

****

✨TAEHYUNG'S' MANSON***

Waking up with the most beautiful damsel in the world in his arms felt like the best to Taehyung. Last night was the best night of his life, and knowing that he was jungkook's first made him overjoyed.

He stared at jungkook as he slept peacefully in his arms. The younger delicate body was curled like a baby, seeking protection from his mother.

He chuckled as he recalled their lovemaking the previous night, he couldn't believe jungkook was going to ask for more. he was awesome for a first-timer.

He raised his hand and touched jungkook's soft cheeks, he smiled softly.

"Can I love you less, Cara?" He mumbled.

He leaned closer and kissed the younger eyebrow. He felt jungkook smile against him and his body leaning closer to his.

He pulled away and smiled when he saw jungkook's eyelid moving. Jungkook was awake, he could sense that.

"Are you going to be faking your sleep all day, Cara?" Taehyung asked.

Slowly, jungkook opened his eyes and smiled shyly. It still felt new to him, he wasn't a virgin anymore.

"Good morning, love" Taehyung whispered, leaning his face closer to jungkook's own.

"Morning, Tae" jungkook whispered too.

Taehyung smiled and kissed jungkook softly on the lips. He pulled away and licked his lips afterward.

He pulled jungkook's head to his chest and placed his hand on jungkook's hair, rubbing it softly.

"Thank you, Cara. For giving yourself to me and trusting me, I promise to not let you down" he murmured.

Jungkook smiled against his chest, sniffing in his manly musk. Last night, jungkook saw another side of himself. he couldn't believe he was asking for more despite him being sore.

"You were wild last night" jungkook heard Taehyung saying.

Jungkook's cheeks reddened and he hid his face in Taehyung's chest.

"But I love it that way, I love the fact that you showed it to me, not anyone else," Taehyung muttered.

"Stop being naughty, it's still early in the morning," jungkook scolded.

Taehyung smiled.

"Thank you for not leaving me, Cara. Even after what my Dad did to your family, thanks for not giving up on our love" he muttered.

"My parents are in support of our relationship" jungkook said.

Taehyung moved back a bit so he could stare at jungkook's face.

"They told me not to give up on our love, I was so glad" jungkook muttered.

Taehyung smiled widely.

"Don't worry Cara, I will make sure something like that will never happen again" he said.

Jungkook's eyes widened as though he suddenly remembered something. he didn't tell anyone about his whereabouts and they'll be worried as hell!

"My goodness!" He sprang up from the bed, wrapping the cover around him but regretted it immediately he felt some pains in his ass

"Oh my!" he groaned, falling back to the bed right in Taehyung's arms.

"My ass hurts," he cried.

Taehyung giggled.