"No, this is the first time. Because I love the victim, I saw him being beaten like that and obviously lost control."

The policeman who was typing every sentence First said nodded his head with a surprised look on his face, he thought it was cool.

"You're in trouble if the perpetrator was killed on the spot," the cop said.

"I'll be fine if he dies in the hospital? Can I pray that he dies?" Asked First, it was obvious that he wasn't satisfied with beating Mike up.

---

Aje had just arrived at this time, he met Marc who was waiting outside the room with a really worried look.
Aje could no longer hold back his tears and Marc came over and hugged him.
Currently, Khaotung cannot be visited by anyone other than his parents m
So Marc tried to comfort Aje who was currently thinking that he felt guilty for refusing when Khaotung persuaded him to join the extra class tonight. If he wanted to, maybe Aje could protect him.

"He'll be fine," Marc said, not stopping to rub Aje's back.

"He's constantly being attacked by the bastards," Aje muttered with all the swearing in the middle of his tears.

Not long after, Joong, Louis, and Gawin arrived.
The three of them came with Nan, and First's parents to check on First. The police station was closer for them to reach on the way, so after getting information from Marc that Khaotung was awake Louis and Joong decided to go see First first.

"First won't be charged with anything, right?" Marc asked.

"No, Mr Nan said First will only be examined as a witness. After being examined here he is allowed to go home," Joong explained.

Marc also explained to Joong and Louis that Khaotung could not be visited by any of his friends at the moment except perhaps First.
Gawin then asked about what really happened between Khaotung and Mike.

"I still don't understand why that teacher attacked Khaotung," said Gawin.

"Phi, we don't gossip in the hospital." Joong then asked Gawin to shut his mouth.

---

"You have to go home, Fluke. Tomorrow is the first practice for the last exam in your class, right?

Fluke shook his head at Nan's question, he said that he couldn't leave before successfully talking to First. Right now, First looked so strange to him with that flat face. First must be very angry and worried, he understood why First was like this because Khaotung was the victim. Still, this was not the right time for him to be jealous, so he just wanted to make sure  First was okay too.

"Then wait a moment, he'll be out soon." Mr Khana seemed to feel grateful that Fluke was with them, earlier too Fluke had helped calm Mrs Khana down so that now First's mother was able to look stronger waiting for her son to come out of the examination room.

This was the same hospital where Khaotung was also treated, Mike was in another hospital.
First was even about to go straight to Khaotung's ward even though Nan had told him that Khaotung was already under treatment, with some persuasion First finally agreed to check on his condition himself.

Ceklek.

The nurse opened the door and let First out of the room.
Fluke saw that the junior's wrists down to his left knuckles were wrapped in bandages, he had been injured by hitting Mike with the same hand repeatedly.

"Are you feeling better?" Fluke finally had the courage to ask, thFirst no longer seemed too creepy to communicate with.

"I want to see Khaotung," First replied.