chapter twelve

i wake up to the best feeling ever. felix is giving me the worlds best cuddle, he's still asleep and i can hear his gentle breathing.

 felix is giving me the worlds best cuddle, he's still asleep and i can hear his gentle breathing

this is how they're cuddling (this photo is making me wanna jump out the window xxx)

"felix" i say quietly and he doesn't wake up, so i shake him slightly and he shuffles around but still stay asleep "idiot" i grab the pillow next to us a gently hit him with it and he opens his eyes and looks so confused "morning darling" he sounds so sleepy and confused. "what did i do too get a pillow too the face then?" he raises his eyebrows and i giggle. "i was bored and you wouldn't wake up" i say with a grin on my face and he rolls his eyes, and says "you could have let me sleep for a bit longer" he sighs and smiles at me and i shake my head "you don't deserve it" i say teasingly and he pulls a fake shocked face and i chuckle and sit up. "ow, you just fucking elbowed my stomach" he groans "good" i mumble before getting up. "you've gained an attitude overnight" he chuckles and i smile at him, and he grabs my wrist and pulls me back onto my bed. "you don't need to get up" he mutters and i say "whys that?" i nudge him in the side and he says "cause what the fuck are you gonna go do?" he chuckles and i think before saying "maybe i wanna go see vee" and he pulls me back next to him by 'y waist "well maybe i wanna have you stay here for a bit" i feel my face heat up and i don't know what to say so i stay quiet and he places the gentlest fucking kiss on my temple making my face somehow grow even redder and he chuckles. "you look like a fucking tomato" which only makes it worse and i jab him in the side again "shut up" and he furrows his eyebrows "ouch! you've gotta stop doing that dumbass" he chuckles and i roll my eyes.

"right come on, we need to get to the beach" felix says dragging the three of us towards the car. "how come abby gets front seat, im your fucking cousin" farliegh complains "and i'm your sister" vee adds and felix chuckles, opening the cd compartment for me too look through "but abs is my favourite sooo" he shrugs and my face goes slightly red and i pull out 'whatever people say i am that's what i'm not' by 'arctic monkeys' and put it on. "i fucking love the arctic monkeys" i say rolling down the window as felix begins to drive and his hand finds its way too my thigh and i feel butterflies fucking swarm my stomach. "get a room" farliegh says as he takes a drag off his cigarette and i hear ollie giggle.

"whos your guys all time favourite music artist" i ask them as we get out the car and begin to walk towards the beach. "has too be the beatles" ollie says and i giggle excitedly "i love you ollie. oh my god." he chuckles and vee says "probably joan jett or something" and i gasp "i love her she's an icon and i love you" and vee gives me a cheeky grin "farleigh?" i ask looking over at him "probably kelly clarkson" i nod "hey! why didn't i get a good reaction" everyone chuckles "well i like her but not too much, but love to lord farleigh" i roll my eyes "felix?" i look over a thin "hm, probably pulp, some brit pop or something" causing me to tug at his arm excitedly "i love pulp so so much" and he ruffles my hair "cute" he mutters and grabs my hand gently as we walk down to the beach.