chapter eight

"im sorry about her" felix says as he leans against the wall, both of us looking over at the others in the lake. "she can't take a fucking hint" he groans and takes a drag of his cigarette. "i know" i mumble annoyed, and look up at him. "c'mere" he wraps his arm around my waist, putting out the cigarette against the wall and gently grabs my face with one hand. he gently kisses my bottom lip and brushed my hair behind my ear. "pretty girl" he mumbles against my lips, he begins to kiss me softly, pulling me closer to him so i'm stood inbetween his legs as we make out, my cheeks flushed red, thank fuck he can't see. he pulls away with a cheeky grin "i think we should do that more often" he's still close enough, so i can feel his breath against my face.

we go down to dinner and elspeth is ranting about some random poet from the 1800s, oliver and felix and obviously sir james seem quiet interested but i'm just staring into space. felixs small chuckle turns my attention towards them "hm?" i furrow my eyebrows confused. "what's so interesting about that window you've been staring at it for about five minutes. i giggle and shrug.

"we kissed again" i mumble quietly to venetia as we walk round saltburn, my face flushing red. "it's so obvious you two have a thing for each other" venetia shrugs. "felix has a thing for every female" i sigh and she stops walking. "it's different with you, trust me im his sister, i can tell" she says and starts walking again. "what do you mean?" i ask confused. "the way he looks at you, the way he treats you and even the way he talks to you" she tells me with a smirk on his face. i stay quiet thinking about what she said.

"abs, come smoke" he whispers walking into my room, "felix its the middle of the night" i rub my eyes and sit up. "come on" he drags me out of bed. i'm wearing my pyjamas. i'm wearing black checkered pyjama bottoms and a white cami top. we go sit on my windowsill and open the window to smoke out of it. i sit with my back against the wall and he does the same on the other side, our legs sandwiched between each other. "im so glad i met you" he mutters softly a puff of smoke coming from his mouth, placing his hand on my knee and rubbing his thumb against it slightly. i smile softly, taking a drag of my cigarette and blowing it in his face. "hey!! i was just nice too you" he chuckles waving it away with his hand, i giggle and rest my head on my knee as i look out the window, his hand travelling to my hair to play with it , grabbing my legs with his other to pull me closer. "your so perfect" he says in a gentle tone, as his fingers swirl my hair. i blush and sigh contently. "look at the stars" i point out the window and he turns to look at them, the sky dotted in shiny silver stars. "i've always though the stars were the prettiest feature of the sky" i say as i gaze at the stars. "hm, they're very pretty" he glances over at me and i move my head slightly too look up at him, exchanging small but meaningful smiles.

____________________________________
feedback here!!
sorry it's so short and i feel like it's not that interesting, so very sorry!!