𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my arm that went up to my neck. Tikki, who was nearby looking at things, noticed me with pain.

I let out a low moan of pain so that Monkey King nor MK could hear. Tikki approaches and sees that I was holding her arm causing her to look at me with concern.

"Marinette..." Tikki caught my attention. "Does he still hurt you?"

"Not much like it used to be... So there's nothing to worry about." I said as I patted his head.

The pain gradually went away so I started to relax until I felt someone grab my arm.

"Come on Mari! Mei is the others need us!" MK exclaimed as he ran out of the mountain.

═════ ⋆✿⋆ ═════

As soon as we arrived I saw a giant purple monster. I wasn't very impressed as I had seen worse.

Like... An ice cream titan, A girl made of gold and a giant gorilla... Yes, that definitely didn't hold a candle to this thing.

"What I lose?" Mk asked as he got into position.

"MK what took you so long?!" Mei asks desperately and irritated.

"My bad, my bad... The Monkey King was telling me to do boring things." MK apologized. "Is this the bad guy?" 

I look at the monster again. He seemed pretty calm for something that wants to destroy the city.

"Okay, I'll be right back!" MK said twirling his staff.

"NO DON'T WAIT-" 

"Here comes Monkie ki-AHHH!"

MK and thrown like a doll by the creature next to me and Mei.

"Ui... We already tried that..." Mei said pointing to where Pigsy and Sandy were.

Sandy threw a white handkerchief near the falling Pigsy as if it were a dramatic scene.

That's when something suddenly passed us quickly. 

"Ah... Is that...?" Mei asked trying to fill up. "The Monkey King?"

Even from a distance I could tell that it wasn't the Monkey King because he had a staff. This would be impossible since the staff was with MK.

With a single movement he made the monster disappear while a gust of wind passed by us.

MK then ran towards where the being was and ran trying to catch up to him.

I started to climb the building where MK was. As soon as I got to the top I could see MK there with a monkey demon like the Monkey King but his fur was black.

"Ahm Big Brother?" I called MK. 

They both then look in my direction. MK then moved a little away from the monkey.

"Oh Marinette I want you to meet Macaque!" MK introduced him while Macaque smiled at me strangely.

"He's going to teach me cool things from now on!" MK said making my eyes widen.

"Big brother... Are you sure about this?" I asked, worried about the fact that MK was looking for other mentors.

"There's nothing to worry about Manga, I'll take good care of him." Macaque said as he patted my head.

He then returned to MK and put his arm around his shoulders. 

"So... Let's go." Macaque said, dropping his arm to MK's back.