reversal : red - Using her reversal technique to invert the properties of Blue, Y/n activates the divergence of her infinity and causes an extremely powerful repulsive force, repelling all matter in its vicinity. Being an ability that is powered by positive cursed energy and formed as a reverse curse technique, the ability has two times the destructive ability of Blue.

hollow technique : purple - advanced technique that collides lapse and reversal together, creating an imaginary pass that is launched at the target.

reverse curse technique : the ability to heal herself and others.

simple domain : An anti-domain technique Y/n can use to resist the can't-miss attack of any domain targeting her.

domain expansion :
endless void

Y/n keeps four powerful curses in her domain also known as the "4 Horsemen" in her domain : Death, Famine, War and Control

After entering her domain, the persons cursed energy or techniques is deactivated no matter how strong you are making your only option to fight hand-to-hand. (curses won't attack unless Y/n order them too)

She created them at a young age when she was stressing to much from her parents and didn't realise her cursed technique was going out of control.

soul eradicator : Y/n has rather strong psychic powers that could be used to brutally kill other people as if they were killed by an invisible force as she forms several symbols on her hands to do so and is able to brutally crush people on the inside out or just murdering them by looking at the target and using her psychic power or just pointing her index finger in a gun like motion to defeat her enemies.

Crescent : When Y/n infuses her cursed energy into the katana and  chant the word "crescent" her katana starts to bend into a scythe.

Enchant : Whenever Y/n infuses her cursed energy into her katana and chant the word "enchant" her katana becomes like a whip. (like mitsuri's katana)

Y/n's katana