Chapter 2: UA, Getting to know the Campus

Start from the beginning

Katsumi: Katsumi Bakugou.

Atsuya: Well, our day today is to pack our things and see the campus, so you guys better get your things ready.

We packed our things in our rooms and started walking around the campus and picked up our duel discs, in case we want to duel, I already know Katsumi's deck, but what will Atsuya's deck be?

We went to the academy pier, this is where the academy's supplies come from, then we walked through the forest... there we found an old dormitory that was abandoned, that place gave me the creeps, it's better to ignore that place for now.

We followed and went to see the classrooms, the canteen, we saw what other dormitories were like from the outside... The other two dormitories were much better than ours...

When I was passing by Yellow Ra's dorm, Izumi came close and hugged me.

Izumi: Hello Izuku.

Me: Hello Izumi... why do you keep dying your hair green?

Izumi: Just to give the impression that we are brother and sister.

Me: Look, you know you don't need to do this, even if we're not blood brothers it doesn't matter.

Izumi: It doesn't really matter, but I'll keep doing it anyway.

Me: Boop.

I touch Izumi's nose with the tip of my finger.

Izumi (pouting): I already asked you to stop doing that.

Me: You know whenever I get the chance I'll do it.

Izumi continues pouting.

Me: You look really cute like that.

She blushes for some reason and runs back to her dorm, I don't know what that was..., but it doesn't really matter now, but we went to a place where there are several places for duels.

???: Did you come here to duel?

Me: We're just taking a walk to see the Campus

Katsumi: We...

Katsuki: Look what we have here, three useless Slifers, right Luna?

Atsuya: Who are you calling useless here?

Luna: Bakugou... you really are an idiot.

Katsuki: What? I just said the truth.

Atsuya: Just because you're from Blue Obelisk and we're from Red Slifer doesn't mean you can 

go around calling us useless...

Katsuki: How about this? A duel, if you win I'll stop it and ask you to go to the yellow R 

dormitory, if you lose you leave school.