𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Depuis le début

ward slightly shook his head looking shocked, "i got ya" the woman spoke holding him tight "are you kidding me sue?." his eyebrows went close together as he tried to move his hands away from his head "turn around" she spat he turned around thinking like this was all a joke to him.

"drop to your knees! now!" she yelled again pointing her gun to the man. "i don't like being used!" he shook his head again backing away slowly" the woman smiled placing her finger on the trigger "i've waited a long time for this" she stepped closer toward ward. jules stood frozen like this was a dream and she was gonna wake up in kitty hawk again.

"no stop!" sarah yelled as her tears welled up in her eyes. a loud gunshot pierced through jules ears and everything went quiet she couldn't believe it, was she dead, was ward dead? then she realised the blood that seeped through her shirt wasn't hers but is the the woman that threatened to kill ward, her hand found her mouth and she covered it in shock.

the soft whimpers let the sheriffs mouth as she fell to the floor gasping for air, to the side of jules sarah and john b stood still but the blondes sobs were the only thing left, ward slowly put his arms down looking at the woman who was seconds to
kill him.

and before jules knew it the boy she hours ago promised stood in-front of her panting with a gun stuck in his hand, "rafe..no" ward stuttered out raising up "rafe what did you do" sarah chocked out letting her sobs fall.

the boy who had death on his hands stared at the girl, he had no clue she would stand that watching him as he slowly loosed his marbles, the girl he wanted so badly watched him murder someone.

rafe started to laugh like it was a a joke "i saved you dad" he smiled as the tear's threatened to escape his blue eyes "i saved you luls" he spoke almost quiet as his eyes glanced from his dad to hers, they all started to flicker between jules and rafe in fear.

"rafe what did you do" jules spoke shaking her head.

john b sprinted over to the woman gasping for air on the ground and he tried to hold her wound, "hey-hey hold still..hold still!" he spoke frantically searching for the wound.

jules squeezed sarahs arms then finally let her eyes fall from rafes and helped john b hold the sheriff "im sorry- he spoke shaking his head "john b its okay" jules quickly spoke holding the wound "im sorry-im sorry" the boy kept on apologising trying to keep the woman alive.

"call.." she stammered coughing "no no" jules spoke

"call for help!" her eyes found jules as she coughed up blood john b held the radio pressing the button.

"hey hey wait!" ward stood up standing up to john b holding him back, "get your hands of him" jules raised up tilting her head "dad!" rafe spoke holding his gun up to john b "rafe- john b give me the radio" ward exclaimed holding his hand out.

"give me the radio" he shouted holding hand out "no" he quickly chimed "sarah go" jules spoke glancing at the sobbing blonde "what no ! im not leaving you both" she shook her head wiping her tear stained eyes "run!" john b yelled at sarah backing away from the two.

"rafe stop!" jules stood in-front of rafe "get away jules" he stammered point his gun at john b "rafe put the gun down" ward yelled "rafe please" jules mumbled

"what about wheezie!" sarah yelled watching john b run "hey! where you going john b!" rafe yelled shooting him down "stop!" jules shoved his arm

"run john b!" sarah yelled letting her sobs quiet down.

"you need to fucking stop" jules lifted her head as his height was much different to jules, "rafe stop just stop!" the brunette spoke again watching sarah get down next to the dying woman.