𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!

———————-

                                  ———————-                            CHAPTER FOUR                              ⁽ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ʰⁱᵐ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ⁾

                                  ———————-
                            CHAPTER FOUR
                              ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ʰⁱᵐ ᵃᵍᵃ

when jules woke up she instantly thought she was dreaming, like the night before never happened and her sobs were never heard by rafe.

but the familiar smell of cologne hung on her bed sheets reminded her the night before was very much real and not her mind playing tricks on her.

she raised very quickly earning herself a groan almost forgetting the pain on her stomach, climbing out of the double bed she saw the bag she thought was missing the other day, thats why he appeared at her door to return the ever so expensive bag.

her phone was on the floor but checking the notifications they were all from the pouges reminding her about the plan at the midsummers
she didn't have the energy to respond so she read it and left it alone.

she knew her mother was going to be there as it didn't take that much effort to be inside the club since her former dad lorenzo helped run it for a while until he disappeared.

her mother already brought the dress before she returned form kitty hawk.

it was a beautiful dress, the colour dark blue layed over the dress having white sparkles bring out the colour, that was the only thing she could thank her mother for and thats the good taste.

the midsummers was around the evening so jules had to be ready by six or because knowing her mothers patients they didn't stand for too long, so jules washes her hair and did all the simple stuff she would normally do but adding more lip liner and eye makeup.

she placed a gold nose ring instead of her normal silver, her dress was long just above her ankles, jules finally grabbed her black heels and tied them on her feet "jules" her mothers voiced called as she entered the girls room.

"i have your head peice" she said softly like not hours before hand she beat the girl to pieces "thanks" she mumbled avoiding her eyes she placed the flower peice on the curls straight curled hair "you look beautiful julie" she smiled brushing the hairs away from her face "you too mum" jules sent a quick smile "im sorry for last night you know i really am" her mother took her hand squeezing it with sympathy asking for forgiveness.

it happened over and over again and she would always give in and forgive her mother because simply she couldn't live without her mum, she loved her really although she didn't show it to jules she knew she loved her just the tiniest bit.