Chapter 3- ☆Say what?☆

.....(.•°☆▪☆°•.).....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

  The birds chirped outside the window as you were currently sitting infront of the mirror adjusting your hair with a clip. Today you were going to a wedding with vijay's mother as she had invited you to accompany her, you looked in the mirror for the last time and twirled around to get a good look at your whole getup.

  Your jewellery shone as the simple yet designer earrings jingled, your saree was wrapped very neatly as it's end flowed down your shoulder naturally, making you seem very gorgeous. You wore your heels and grabbed your purse before saying bye to your parents.

      You walked to the roadside and waited for a rickshaw instead of using your scooty, as it would be hard to wear the helmet on top of all the jewellery and your just styled hair. It didn't take much time before a rickshaw appeared and you got on, you stated your destination to the rickshaw driver. While on the way you were anticipating to meet vijay as you would meet him before he goes on his duty.

      'I feel so restless today' you thought as you started to bite your bottom lip and stopped as the taste of lip gloss filled your mouth, you wiped your lip gloss with a tissue as it was now ruined by your biting. You sighed and stared out of the auto rickshaw 'Is it because of yesterday's talk with vijay?, am i nervous because i know his mom won't force him to marry and look for girls for awhile and that i get a chance to confess?' Your thoughts flooded your mind as the vehicle was stopped by a person.

You realised you were exactly infront of vijay's house and the one who stopped the auto was none other than sir rajendra, the police constable who worked with vijay. you quickly got out and gave your travel fee to the driver. Rajendra noticed you and smiled as he walked towards you.

"Wait for a minute" rajendra said to the driver and now looked at you "y/n i didn't know you were inside, what a coincidence"

"Yeah it certainly is, and what happened? aren't you going with vijay?" You said as you noticed the mother and son talking in the background. Your expression brightened as vijay's mother walked towards you and hugged you.

"I am, the auto rickshaw isn't for me but madam" he said as he gestured to vijay's mother. You turned your head surprised by his statement.

"Aunty is that true?, Why? Isn't vijay going to drop us?" You asked her with a surprised and confused expression.

"Y/n look, vijay is being such a brat! I told him we were going to a wedding and he should drop us there but he doesn't want to" she said more so complained to you with a pouty voice.

"Huh? She wanted to ride in my office car and i can't let her, my car's for government work and not a public transportation" he dramatically stated as he adjusted his sunglasses.

You chuckled as the mother and son started bickering yet again. "Sir rajendra take aunty to the rickshaw I'll follow behind" you said to him as he nodded and did so taking vijay's mother to the rickshaw convincing her.

  "You know you shouldn't be so cruel to your mother" you stated as you stood beside vijay. You has a pleasant smile on your face as you stood crossed armed.

   "I know but I'm a police officer and i should treat everyone equally even the people close to me, also including you" he said as he now shifted his gaze towards you only now taking notice of your getup and look, which was breathtaking.

The statement of his made your heart to pound heat rushing up your ears and cheeks. 'He just meant it as best friends' You thought and took a deep breath cooling down as you looked at him, to find him already looking at you. He averted his gaze, you wanted to know what he was thinking.

"you look good in a saree" was all he said as your eyes softened making your knees to go weak. Then and there you wanted to wear saree for the rest of your life, the saree which you thought was difficult and troubling to wear, the saree that you only wore on festivals or events.

"Vijay-" you started but couldn't find any words to comply with the situation "i always look good" was all you said, you couldn't help these types of replies and these were the main reason you couldn't confess up till now. 'I'm so stupid,
" i always look good " the hell with that!'  You thought and walked to the rickshaw before he could reply anything.

.

.

.

{At the wedding}

THIRD PERSON'S POV

        The compliment vijay gave you had affected you greatly as you had a brust of happy energy emerging from you on the way to the wedding place but it shattered as the scene unfolded infront of you.

    Vijay's mom was applying haldi to the bride as vijay was also there and not alone but with a girl. He laughed sheepishly but also nervously as he noticed you two there. You were too shocked but what shattered your heart was the fact that he had come here in his office car, to top it off the girl had travelled with him in his car!. The car he wouldn't let anyone travel for personal use even in emergency, not even his own mother but he let a girl unknown to you travel in it.

It wasn't fair.

It broke your heart.

Was she that important to him?.

.
.
.
.
.
.

                           .... (•°^♡^°•)......

Hello everyone! I know I've been neglecting my writing duties but I'm trying to post more and more, ive already warned for the irregular uploads but thank you for sticking with the story!!

I'm trying to make all of you relate to Y/n do if i write anything that's not like you I'm sorry and I'll try to improve...

F/c - favorite colour

Word count-  941