Prologue

When i first gained lucidity for the first time, i nearly punched grandpa in the balls.

I had been reincarnated as gender bent Bell Cranel, Riku Cranel.

The protagonist of the harem novel Danmachi, a semi-decent one at least.

I read it in my free time but didn't remember much of it, only a few key details.

Another thing i noticed was that my comprehension, learning, analysis, situational awareness, etc. were buffed to high heaven.

I mean, i learnt the local tongue in a few hours and to write in almost the same amount of time.

This couldn't be from Bell, he wasn't a smart cookie. It is unique to me in this world, so it must be from my parents.

Forget about it. First of all, i need a plan of action and a goal.

I am only 2 years old at the time, so I have a lot of time to prepare for my visit to Orario. So training.

As for a goal, may as well be the strongest in this world. Being on the level of the gods will be good enough.

After i become that strong, i should have plenty to enjoy myself with.

This is a second chance at life, and when in rome do what Romans do.

She could already see it now, a quite life of a top class adventurer partaking in all sorts of luxuries, and a fearsome reputation to prevent any unsavoury people to bother her.

Yes, a life in quite solitude and luxuries will be perfect for a loner like her.

.......

Zeus was a very old god, so much so that he had seen the rise of the city of heroes and as a consequence seen many, many talented people who the world called blessed by the heavens.

The greatest of them all had been Alfia the silence, the most talented mortal to ever walk the world.

Alfia and her sister had been afflicted by a very powerful disease that would make even moving a living hell, let alone the torturous depths of the dungeon.

But under paralysis, pain and blindness, Alfia had still become the most powerful of Zeus and Hera familia.

So talented was she that she leveled up in only 2 years despite her illness, with all of her stats reaching S-SS class, and her progress only quickened from there.

She was extremely gifted in both the path of the warrior and a mage.

Alfia could perfectly copy and comprehend a person's fighting style just by seeing them once.

Her magic was also one of a kind, the only mage that used one of the physical laws to work, a Sound Mage.

She was also completely immune to magic due to Silentium Edenum, her personal armour that 'silenced' any magic that came near her.

This, combined with her supreme martial skills made her unbeatable by anyone on her level and a pain in the arse to even those 2-3 levels above her.

Her magic had been so potent that she could hit several levels above her own, in fact it was a power beyond even a level 10. And Zeus believed it, as it killed Leviathan, a monstrosity that could Kill Gods even with their arcanum unsealed.

The only reason she could not reach higher than level 7 was because of the risk of her illness becoming far more severe.

Now why did Zeus rant about the most talented and scary mortal he had ever seen ?