Dottie nods, raising her eyebrows, "aren't you lucky? You've got a room here, a room at Nana's, a room at Granny's and now a room at Grandads?  Wow."

Florence grins, looking back at her pad as Dottie looks at Polly, who's listening to whatever Aberama is whispering in her ear. She smiles and nods, and Dottie grins, looking back at Isiah, finally feeling happy. She's happy, her mums happy.

"Girls," Polly calls, uncrossing her legs. She leans forward, catching the attention of Eliza and Florence. "Come here, we've got something to ask you both."

Eliza and Florence jump up on to their feet. They run over to Polly, who takes hold of one of their hands.

"Aberama has proposed to me," Polly says, a small smile on her lips.

Eliza gasps. "Nana! Congratulations!"

Polly beams, she looks at Aberama who nods before she looks back at the girls. "We would like you two to be our flower girls, would you like that?"

Tilting her head, Eliza frowns.

"You'll be able to wear pretty dresses," Aberama adds, "and you'll walk down in front of your Nana and throw rose petals on the aisle. Then your mama will walk down, and then your Nana will walk."

Eliza looks at Aberama. You can almost see the clogs working in her head.

"Eh? What do you say?" Polly asks, urging for a response.

Eliza bursts out in to a grin. She nods, and pokes Florence's ribs.
"It's good, Flo!"

Florence doesn't seem so sure. Instead she sheepishly stares at Aberama. Dottie stands up, and stands beside Florence. She kneels down.

"What's wrong, Flo?" She asks, wiping away the stray strands of hair. "Eh? Don't you want to be a flower girl?"

Florence looks down at the floor making Dottie frown. She murmurs under her breath, and Dottie takes hold of her chin gently, pushing her head up.

"Can you tell me? In a big voice?" She asks, her voice gentle.

Florence stares at Dottie for a second before she replies. "What about Uncle Micheal?"

"Uncle Micheal will be at the wedding," Polly is quick to respond, "is that what you were worried about? You were worried about Uncle Micheal not coming?"

Florence nods, looking between Dottie and Polly. "Because— because you had an argument, Mama."

"We had an argument because we're siblings," Dottie assures. "Uncle Micheal is still your uncle, just he gets on Mama's nerves sometimes."

Florence continues to stare at Dottie with large eyes, that is until Aberama clears his throat. He leans down, his elbows on his knees.

"Can I tell you something, Florence?" He asks, waiting for her to nod, "my girls forever argue. They always argued with my Bonnie too, but they never stopped loving each other. That's the same as your Mama and your uncle Micheal. No matter how much they argue, they will always love each other. Just like you and Eliza."

Florence continues to stare at him. She stays silent for a while before she tilts her head.
"Your girls?"

"I have three girls and one boy."

Florence continues to stare at him.

"Do you want to meet them, Florence? They would love you. And you, Eliza."

Florence slowly nods her head, looking at Eliza. Then Florence looks back at Aberama, a small smile on her face.

"Can I ride your horse now?" She asks, a cheeky smile on her face as Dottie smiles, standing up.