A2: Don't Know Where I've Been But I Know Where I Want To Go

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Sorry, what?"

"Jung. Haein Jung. Is he here?"

And right on cue, Haein shuffled out of the kitchen holding two steaming cups of coffee. The guy, David, seemed to notice her looking at Haein's direction and turned to look as well. Jisoo watched as recognition washed over David's features.

"There you are, asshat!" He called out, dropping his bag, his strides too long for Jisoo to catch up. Upon hearing the guy, Haein turned, his reaction a cross between surprise and recognition. His reflexes were quick enough to set down the cups before the guy, David, reached out towards him and pulled him to a bear hug.

Jisoo is sure her brain just lagged because this scene is just too unreal.

"I thought you'll book an evening flight?" Haein asked, chuckling and playfully pushing David away.

"Since when did I listen to you? Besides.." David turned towards Jisoo who is still stunned at the reunion she witnessed. "If i took a later flight, I wouldn't be talking to.. sorry I forgot to get your —"

"Jisoo. That's.. that's Jisoo." Haein said slowly, making her name sound less of introduction, and more of a warning.

"Oh. Jisoo.. oh!" Jisoo watched as David's face display a range of emotions, from confusion, realization, to a something that resembles a child getting an inside joke. "Jisoo!" He said, smiling wide as he reached out his hand, "You really do put the good in good morning."

Haein watched how David attempted to work his famous charm on Jisoo. It was only then that he realized that Jisoo is clad only in a yellow string bikini. He's seen her in a bikini countless times before, maybe he's even seen her wear this pair to go surfing, but with their kiss and the way he held her last night, his brain just proceeded to go blank.

He didn't realize that he was staring so intently at Jisoo until David clapped his back. "Seems like you need that caffeine to kick in already. So, where am I staying?"

"Get your stuff and put it in my room first."

"Can I get that coffee too?"

Haein flashed him a look that made David chuckle sheepishly as he reached out to get the cup of coffee. "Nice to finally meet you, Jisoo! Let's hang out later!"

Finally back to her senses, Jisoo smiled and waved at David, before looking at Haein. "Hi."

"Hi." Haein smiled, moving slightly closer to where Jisoo was standing. "He's harmless, I promise." Quickly, while David is looking away, Haein leaned to whisper close to Jisoo's ear, "Let's talk later, okay?"

Stepping back, he grabbed the other cup of coffee and handed it over to Jisoo. "Made this for you. I hope you like it."

"So where's your space?" David called out, looking at Haein first before winking at Jisoo. Haein shook his head and pushed him towards his villa, making Jisoo laugh. "I think he'll like Lisa!" She called out to Haein. Playfully, Haein mouthed "Yikes." before smiling at Jisoo.

Soon as they're out of view, Jisoo sank into the nearest chair, the adrenaline from what just happened leaving her body. She looked at the bright blue mug that Haein gave her and brought it to her lips, sipping the hot coffee that he made for her.

After that first sip, the familiar warmth spread all over her body. The same kind of warmth his tight hug gave her the night before.

Like doesn't even come close to describing how she feels for him. She is absolutely smitten by him that the mere thought of him makes her smile. Unfortunately, she has to at least try and go through the rest of the day calm, collected, and present, despite the fact no amount of distraction can keep her mind off of him.