Flesh and Bones

Začít od začátku

"Yeah, A baby Lightwood who's going to be part Alien? I like the chances of that." Isabella smirks, going back to rubbing Alice's belly, "I don't know if you're going to be a boy or a girl, but I know you're going to be this family blessing. You're going to make me an auntie."

Dean doesn't know what to think for the moment. He's going to be a father. For crying out loud, he's allowed to react like this.

"That makes it ten times worse. They're going to be monsters, hell even hunters, who will fight us just for this baby. Why can't anybody see that? We already have enemies and they're going to use this baby as our weakness." Dean said, getting a little upset.

Alice looks at him, "Can I have a saying in this too? It's my baby." She said.

"No. It's ours." Dean said to her.

"Whatever. I'm carrying OUR child Dean. And I want to keep him or her. And I don't care if someone is going after my baby. I'll put them through hell if they go damn near me." Alice snapped at Dean.

Isabella loves seeing Alice so determined. She's going quite fond with the alien.

"I- I'm going to the bar." Dean said, before grabbing his keys and leaving the house.

"It's almost 12 in the morning." Sam groans. He looks at Castiel, "Go talk to him, Cas. I feel like you can talk some sense into him." Castiel nodded before he disappeared into thin air.

Sam looked at the two girls, "I'm going to sleep." He walks up to them before putting his hand on Alice's shoulder, "Goodnight and congratulations." He said, kindly before going upstairs.

Alice softly smiled before looking at Isabella, who was giving her a sad smile.

"Don't worry about my brother. He's just... in shocked and very stubborn at the moment." Isabella said to Alice, "Deep down, I know he wants to keep it. But as hunter, we will put this baby at risk. They're people who are after us. I can understand why his first instinct is to not keep it." Isabella tries to explain his brother sudden action.

"I won't let it happen." Alice said, holding her stomach. She's already protective with the baby. Alice always wanted to be a mother and now she has an opportunity to be one.

"You mean WE won't let it happen. The Lightwoods will make sure this baby won't get touched." Isabella said.

This sudden bond has quickly grew more pure and more precious. Isabella never had a girl sticking around with her and not going to lie, Isabella is enjoying it.

"Now tell me. What's it like being an Alien?"

"Well let me tell you about my friends. Their names are A-lan and A-li...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls fell asleep together back in Isabella's bedroom. After talking about her life as an alien and Isabella telling her the stories of her hunts and with the recent events going at school with the werewolves, the two girls called it a night and went to Isabella room and fell asleep. When they were talking, Dean and Castiel didn't showed up, so probably Dean was taking his time to figure out the whole pregnancy.

Isabella was the first to wake up. She turned to see Alice, sleeping safe and sound. Isabella didn't want to wake her up, so she quietly got out of her bed and went to her restroom, doing her hygiene routine.

After putting her outfit (the picture on top) she went downstairs to see Dean and only Dean.

"Oh... hey." Isabella awkwardly said before opening the fridge to get out a blueberry and strawberry yogurt.